24

It wasn't a secret Chicago was a homebody. He would  not say he was a lover boy but he had a slight attitude after having to get up from laying down with Bishop to go handle some things. Bishop was half asleep to some stupid movie he was making Chicago watch, Chicago just sat there and ran his hands up and down the boys back as Bishop dozed off on his chest.  Around 12:30 an alarm went off on his phone and all Bishop did was move off of Chicago and get comfortable again.

   Chicago didn't like that one bit. He should've fucked him to sleep and went to bed himself but instead here he was getting in the car on the way to go kill someone and probably end up listening to a new rant of Kenya's. He let out a yawn and drove off with nothing but his burner.  The drive to Kenya's house wasn't that long, he saw whoever was supposed to be watching the house tonight and pulled up next to him. They both rolled their windows down and he saw the other guy let out a breath.

"What you doing here so late Sly?" The older head asked. He shrugged slightly and checked the time. "What do you need me to do?"

"Nothing, call a clean up crew maybe but other then that nothing" he responded and the older guy raised a eyebrow.

"Does Twans know about this?"

"I mean he can't stop me, I'll take whatever I got coming for me" Chicago planned on making it short and sweet. If Kenya did anything right she should've made sure he was sleep by now. She also should be ready and move out the way so she didn't have to witness it. Not like she wasn't going to see a dead body but either way- nobody wanted their face splattered with blood. In a perfect world he could go right back to Bishop but he knew that wasn't the case. Chicago drove off and parked his car in front of the other one, he wore all black and held his gun on safety being held up by his pants. He went around back only walking on the pathway incase anyone heard the gunshots and the police came- he didn't need them tracking him down due to his shoe size. Creeping into the back porch he used his key to get in, Kenya said they'd be downstairs on the couch- he heard the tv playing lowly and hoped she didn't lie. Last thing he needed to do was be here longer then intended.

      He walked around as quietly as he could,meoww. He smacked his lips looking down to see one of Kenya's kittens right under him now.  "Move damn" he whispered and tried to shoo the cat away but that was no help. The cat just wrapped her body around his leg wanting to be picked up. Clingy just like her mother. He gently nudged it away then continue to walk toward the living room. There Kenya was typing away at her phone and there he was- not sleep. He went back around the doorway and took his gun off safety. Sorry Kenya, no time to warn you. He soled back towards the doorway and held it up. Kenya must've felt like something bad was going to happen because she turned around and her eyes were wide.

  "Babe I'm gonna go look for a charger" she started still staring at Chicago.

  "I got one right here, what you lo- bam bam bam. Three bullet shots in the back of the guys head were planted causing him to slump into the couch. The silence was deafening. Kenya looked up at him with big eyes. His head slumped downwards but his body starting falling towards the side closer to Kenya

  "I was right thereeee" she whined already jumping up and taking her shirt off which had splats of blood on it.

  "You said he'd be sleep"

"He ain't wanna go to sleep, nigga wanted round two" she said with a cocky smile. "You know who them nights use to  go"

  "Whatever, the crew finna come clean this all up you can probably just stay upstairs"

"Stay upstairs? By myself? With a  dead body!" She whispered yelled and he just blinked. This was her idea. He rubbed his face and checked the time, he just knew he wasn't getting any sleep tonight.