Top Games

No. 10 Fruit Ninja

Fruit Ninja was one of the best games on the store when it was first released by Halfbrick. Since then, there have been multiple updates. Adding new blades and wallpapers, etc. Since then, Fruit Ninja hasn't been the best game. If you don't add stuff that will make people actually bother to play the game, then you shouldn't expect many more downloads.

Price $0.99 (All my figures are in Australian dollars because I live in Australia)

No.9 Tiny Tower

Same sort of story as Fruit Ninja. When it was released, the game was fun and addicting. I love the pixelated, retro style graphics. But after you pretty much get all the stuff you want, (eg. Infini-Life Lightspeed) the game gets boring and you can't be bothered to deliver the people. (By the way, there is a Tiny Tower BUX glitch that I use to get unlimited BUX. No jailbreak needed. It's a GLITCH not a HACK. Contact me if you want to know how to do it, because I can give you the YouTube link to the video that shows you how to do it)

Price: Free

No. 8 Pocket Planes

Also made by Nimblebit, makers of Tiny Tower, the game had a similar retro style feel to it, and is also a simulator. The aim of the game is to get big planes and airports. I think the easiest place to start would be in Europe as there are cities dotted all around there. I started in Australia (I wonder why 😵) and it was really fun got the first few weeks. But now there seem to be rarely any updates of actual significance. SPOILER ALERT! I use the time glitch. (When the planes are in the air and are flying, go to settings and put the time forward as much as you need, then when all your planes have landed, select set automatically to turn it back to real time).

Price: Free

No. 7 Plants Vs Zombies

Another one of the former top games in the list. Was an addicting game at the start, and still is but after you finish it gets a bit boring. Zen garden was the thing that kept me going.

Price: $0.99

No. 6 Temple Run (The whole series)

Imangi released Temple Run in August 2011, the game was a worldwide hit! The game was originally 99c but they switched it to a free game in December 2011. The BRAVE and OZ versions of the game also had high popularity, but they weren't free. Temple Run 2 which was released in January 2013 was also popular but soon fell on the charts.

Top 5 Will be added soon!