1. New Boy

"I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING

FEELIN LIKE P DIDDY

GRAB MY GLASSES, IM OUT

THE DOOR......."

The volume is full and it ringing in my ears. But I just love how my bed is hugging me. It gives me all the warmth and comfort I need. I can't let go and step into reality, so I decide to stay sleeping and let the song continue. ( advice : never ever keep your favourite song as an alarm. You will never wake up )

'WAKE UP YOUNG LADY YOU'VE OVERSLEPT AGAIN!'

The voice of my mum can wake up a whole neighbourhood, imagine how loud it is up close.

A BLOODY NIGHTMARE!!!

No time for introductions. I'm getting late for school.

As I quickly dress for school, I realise my shirt is the wrong way. I take it off and put it on again. Wrong way round again. For the second time.

FOR THE FUCKIN' SECOND TIME!!

Luck is definitely not on my side today.

With only five minutes left to walk to school it means I have zero minutes for the toilet.

Damn.

As I hurry out of the door I hear my mum saying something.

Probably nothing important.

Time to introduce myself

The name's Lana and I am 15 years of age.

Urm how I look ... well I have long brown hair, green eyes, 5 foot 2 (petite), skinny and with a slightly dark complexion. 

I wouldn't say I'm gorgeous but I would put myself in the average group, with additional special features. Not very athletic because my estimated 5 minute to school takes 10.

Running towards school my head is swimming with the fish of regret for sleeping late.

I don't mind going school late because my reputation is already ruined. I'm kind of the bad girl in school.

I stop by the school enterance and get my breath back. I can't look like I just ran to school or else my whole bad girl rep would be ruined!

First Lesson English

Oh how I hate english!

It's the worst subject ever. Why did I have to learn english when I already know how to speak it. No. Point. At. All.

I come into class just when the teacher says my name. PHEWW!!!

I make my way to my seat which is right at the back next to the window.

The door opens and in comes the hottest guy in the world. With the glasses and the whole I'm-such-a-hot-nerd look, he is the MOST gorgeous person ever. He has black hair which looks beautifully messy and chocolate brown eyes which brightens his pale complexion.

"This is a new student, I'll let him introduce himself."

" Hello... the name's Noah.... and I'm new."

Well you don't say Noah.

But still, the way his voice is barely audible and the way his face turns bright red, it's enough to make my heart race.

"Go sit next to Lana, she'll make you just at home." The teacher says giving me a wink.

So I'm stuck with babysitting duty for the rest of the week. I sneak a sideways glance at Noah. Not bad Lana, not bad at all.

Up close his face is much more nicer. His high cheekbones made his face look charming. It takes everything I have to stop staring.

As he bends to take his seat I see the outlines of his stunningly chiseled abs.

A GEEK WITH ABS THAT IS AMAZING!!!

I stick my tongue out at him showing him my piercing and he smiles back, showing me THE most sexiest smile ever. I'm literally melting in my seat right now but I refuse to show him my soft side.

Someone's eyes pierces burns me. Staring at me and as I turn towards her is a look of complete and utter jealousy. It's my worst enemy. Brittany. She's the biggest bitch the world will ever see.

*FLASHBACK*

As a carefree and pretty cool three year old, I was playing with my BRAND NEW teddy bear with my hair bobbing in the wind, nothing could stop us.

However Brittany did.

When I went to get an apple I left the swing in charge of my teddy. But NOOOO Brittany cut my teddy bear in pieces. So from that day on I have hated her. Also I don't ride the swings.

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

Jealousy is all over her face. I give an evil smile and decide to rub it in. I hump the air next to Noah. Her face says it all. She is pissed.

As I turn my body around I see the class looking at me, her smug face bright with triumph.

"DETENTION!"

Noah is looking at me with confusion. I smile back.

From now on English is going to be the best lesson.