4. Heartbroken

Noah and me, me and Noah.

It might actually become a possibility from going from 'friend' to a 'girlfriend'.

But there's still the matter of getting friend-zoned by a GUY.

Has that ever happened before!

No, is the right answer.

~~~~~~

I wake up this morning feeling great, life is so great.

I decide to put some nice clothes on for my 'friend' Noah. I open the wardrobe and look through my stuff. I don't have many interesing clothes. I'm not much of a fashion diva.

A floral pattern catches my attention. I pick it out. It is a long dress which falls just above my knees, with a low neck (not too low). I wear it and look in the mirror. I can feel the dress hugging my body. Perfect. Now for the hair.

I take out a straightner which mum bought years ago and I never bothered to use. Never knew I would actually need to use it some day. Mama really does know what's best.

This isn't my usual style but I liked it.

Walking to school is always a pain but now it's become exciting and thrilling. However I am late and Noah would never go to school late, its just so un-nerdy like.

I am 5 minutes from school which means I will be 15 minutes late. Whatever. I shrug my shoulders. Who cares?

I step outside and see Noah. Oh my God! Why is he not at school? He looks so handsome in his Navy Blue T-shirt and skinny black jeans.

I call his name but he doesn't turn around so I decide to run. Big mistake.

By the time I arrive to school I am out of breath. I can't say a word. I stand there panting trying to get my breath back. Did I forget to mention? I'm sweating like a pig.

I really need to go to gym because I am so out of shape.

"Woah! you run like a maniac."

"No, I don't. I run like a perfectly normal human being," I pant giving him a quick shove.

"If you're a human from mars then yeah, maybe." He says whilst laughing.

On second thoughts, I don't want to go gym. I run like a maniac, and it makes Noah laugh.

We make it to school 20 minutes late. Noah looks so unnerved by the whole "getting a detention and being on your permanent record for the rest of your life" thing. He looks very cool and very bad ass for a guy in glasses.

We walk in English together and Mrs Huckleberry just shouts and shouts and doesn't even stop until the bell rang. She just wasted a whole lesson just shouting at us, but all the other kids weren't complaining, so all is good.

"I hate her so much, does she have to keep smothering us with her smelly, disgusting breath," Noah cries

"I know its revolting."

Next is science so I sit next to Cara and, we just laugh the whole lesson.

"Lana, I have a question for you."

"Go on." I reply with a look of worry on my face.

"If you were in college, and you were in AS, and you met this really fit guy, and he started to talk to you, but in A2 you wanted to drop that subject, would you?"

"What kind of stupid question is that education is way more important DUHH!"

"Just wondering that's all."