2. New Neighbour

I walk towards the Science labs and I CANNOT WAIT! I absolutely love biology, but as I walk into the classroom I have to contain myself. Can't ruin the bad girl rep.

I decide to stroll in with the signiture bad ass grin and it works, everybody turns so I give a casual wave.

I sit next to my friend Cara.

"Hello beast friend."

"Hey" I reply.

I've always been called 'beast' because of a typo on whatsapp, so it kind of stuck.

I don't really hate the name but it was a FRICKIN' TYPO!

She didn't understand and she never will.

Today in Biology the topic is all about the human respiratory systen and the heart. Oh the heart what wonders it forever holds.

I hear Miss talk about the heart, how it is a muscular organ that pumps blood throughout the many arteries and blood vessels in a repeated rythmic...

Like Noah's arms, the way it flexes and the way the sunlight reflects off his skin. (My dreams are, and always will be absurd and very sappy. So I'm not going to spoil my bad girl rep in front of you, so DON'T make me tell you my fantasies.)

I see him turning to look at me. He leans in towards my face and I close my eyes and feel a sudden slap across my cheek.

THE CHEEK OF IT!

His touch felt so real that it makes me jump back into reality.

My senses suddenly become active and I can see the whole class laughing at me. The geek is in hysterics.

OH NO!

WHAT HAVE I DONE!?

I can hear him laughing at me and it echoes through my brain. My bad girl rep is stained by the most hottest person ever.

I can feel my cheeks burn and he just sits there with a massive grin. He suddenly gets up and gives me a wink.

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE GAVE ME, LANA, A WINK! (well it's kind of hard not to).

I am, however, angry but I keep my cool anyway. I guess that is one thing I'm good at. Keeping my cool. I sit down and let the lesson continue.

A few people look at me but I just ignore them.

I can feel Brittany's gaze linger so I give her the finger and she looks away.

The lesson abruptly ends by the bell. Me and Cara meet our friends in the hallway by their lockers.

Time to introduce them:

Fredrick, the guru. With his amazing hat collection, cool piercings and the whole skateboard thing, he is a hard person to miss if you ever see him walking along the streets.

Sally, the crazy lunatic with the biggest arse anyone can ever have (not as big as Kim Kardashian though).

And I cannot forget Rosie, the shouter. She can scream louder than any mythical creature you've ever heard of.

My friends may have crazy names, and they may sound crazy, however they are the bestest friends anyone can ever have.

I wave at them and I start to talk to Fredrick about Noah. You know, man to man, but I got nothing. God, he can be so useless sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~

I sit on my favourite spot and eat my lunch, whilst my friends gossip about the school slags.