Pump of Blood: Katie : Chapter 1

*Inspired by Stephenie Meyer*

A/N: XLDREAM97 edited this for me!

She sits there. Gazing into mid air, wondering what she's going to do. She can't figure out in her head, how this will actually work, she's so confused and upset. How will this work? What's going to happen? She'll just have to see.

Her name is Katie, Katie Smith. She is a vampire, such as her parents. She has been living life since 1888, and she killed Jack The Ripper. She's the same age, always 17, she's just starting a new year at school.  In fact, she's actually starting 10th grade.  She has one friend, named Megan. They've been best friends for about a year or so, but Megan doesn't know Katie's 'little secret', and she hopefully never will. Katie can't tell anybody, the news might spread like wildfire, and Megan isn't good at keeping secrets, at all. Katie once told her that she had a crush on a boy named George Pond and Megan couldn't resist but to tell him! It's just natural I guess. Anyway, she doesn't want to go back to school, not with the incident that happened with George. Not with the possibility of more rumors.

She makes her way to school in her beat up car and on the way, she see's people she doesn't know, wearing the same uniform. They don't look familiar. She wonders who they are, and she really doesn't recognize them. Oh well.

She waves to Megan who runs up to her and hugs her.

"I haven't seen you for ages!" Megan says.

''I know, it's so dull coming back to school, but I guess it's okay since you're here!'' Katie replies.

''Well, let's see our timetable so we can see what classes we have together!''

They walk up to the office and get their timetable.

''DOUBLE BIOLOGY!'' Katie yells angrily.

''I have double French...''Megan exclaims.

''Why do we get all the subjects we hate?!''

''Hm well let's see if we're in any classes together.''

''Well apart from Monday and Wednesday, that's about it!'' Megan says smiling.

Katie smiles back, and they head off to their first class together, which is Math.

Katie thinks to herself: She's my bestfriend, I should tell her, maybe.

Her heart says yes but her brain is saying no.

In her first class she doesn't sit next to anyone, she sits at the back. Then she see's the people she saw walking to school, and a glimpse of a certain boy's eyes.