First fight

Destiel smut

"Did your ever think for a minute that I never wanted this" Dean yells as he turns back around. There's silence before Cas asks "what". Dean wipes his mouth, as his eyes look at the angel with hate; "pretend Cas! Fucking use your brain".

Cas shoves Dean up against the wall, gripping the man's wrists to the wall forgetting his strength. Dean can't do anything but cuss and yell at Cas, the angels strength is to strong he can't even budge; "Cas let go of me" Dean grunts. There's a angry but almost lustful look on Castiels face, like his thoughts were racing.

The angel looked into the man's eyes, trying to speak but he can't. The feeling to have his lips against Dean is to strong, within seconds he lunges forward kissing his lips like it's a need. Gripping the weaker boys wrist tighter, as the kissing gets sloppy from Dean yelling at Cas. Mumbles of fuck and stop, but god even if he did have the strength to push Cas away, he doesn't think he would or can.

Dean throws his head back As Castiels lips find his neck, bitting and sucking leaving marks anywhere he can; "fuck I hate you" the boy grunts, as he bites his lip. The angel doesn't pay attention to any of his remarks, making sure to keep his lips attached to deans skin as he pushes his body into his.

Dean starts huffing and moaning as Cas rubs his boner into Deans, making as much friction as he can. Dean can feel the wetness seep through his boxers, trying so hard not to cum inside his pants. Castiels lips explore deans neck, licking and kissing every inch. Every now and then bitting, almost drawing blood; "c-cas" the boy stutters out, pinching his eyes together feeling the angels teeth sink into his skin.

Cas let's go if one of deans wrists he instantly grips the man's boner, feeling the wetness seep through. "Cas fuck- imma cum, shit" Dean groans. All the angel does is smirk as he rubs his hand. With deans free hand, he grips Castiels wrist, moving his hand against his boner quicker. The angel snickers with a smile, letting Dean control his hand.

Dean moves his hips against Cas's hand, throwing his head back as pleasure rolls over him. "U-uh ugh, fucking shit" Dean moans as warm liquid covers his boxers. Cas grips his boner causing the boy to let a ungodly moan out; "cas!".

The angel smiles, as he hears his lover let the most beautiful moans out; "now what were you saying earlier?". Dean stutters out, "I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean it, but god we should fight more" the boy laughs.