Ch.9: The Talk, True Feelings!

Y/n's POV:

I was laying down with Evelynn in my arms and she was sleeping peacefully as I saw that Akali had texted me and asked.

Akali(text): How's she holding up?

I then say.

Me(text): She had a panic attack before she fell asleep with me.

Akali immediately texted me and said.

Akali(text): What did she say?

I then texted her saying.

Me(text): Please don't leave me.

She didn't say anything else but what I can assume is that she is taking it all in. I then ask.

Me(text): Mom and dad still here?

She then texted.

Akali(text): No they left a while ago. Try to slip out of her grasp and come out. I need to tell you about what happened with her.

I then looked at Evelynn and then slowly moved her arms off of me as I then put her arms down to her side as I gently kiss her cheek and say.

Me: I'll be back don't you worry.

After that I slowly sneak out and then gently shut the door and walk out to see the girls all looking at me as I said.

Me: So what is you want to tell me Akali.

She then motioned me to the chair and said.

Akali: Sit down.

I nodded and sat with down as Ahri then spoke up.

Ahri: What I'm about to tell you, You have to promise me that you won't leave Eve.

Leave her...? Why the fuck would I do that. I then say.

Me: I would never leave her for anything. She means the world to me.

Ahri smiled at me as she told me.

Ahri: Evelynn and I were friends ever since we're in middle school. people would always fear her and wouldn't look at her but I never cared about it. Everyone would call her names because of what she was. People would always ask me why I hang out with her but I ignored them. Evelynn told me to leave her alone but I was always stubborn and stuck by her side. She slowly changed but others didn't. During our high school years someone exposed her entire family about being demons and they all were scared that every time she went to school and walk down the halls people would call her freak and monster but I still was friends with her till this day. 

I then ask.

Me: Is that why she had a panic attack from it yesterday?

She nodded at me and said.

Ahri: Usually they don't happen every now and then.

Me: I see.....

She went through so much in her life that she had to endure all those hateful comments throughout her school. It kinda was similar to me when I had to run away from her but at least I got away then. I clench my fist as my aura started to flare up a little bit as I said.

Me: People like that make me sick. I don't give a damn what people think about who or what Evelynn is.

My aura dispersed as I looked at Ahri with a determination look in my eyes as I told her.

Me: It's only right that I tell you about that then since you told me about hers.

Akali looked at me wide eye as she said.