Ch. 13: The Photoshoot, The Ex!

Y/n's POV:

What. The. Fuck.... HOW DID SHE CONVINCE ME TO DO THIS!?..... of all the things.... how did she convince me to do this shit.... right now we are at a studio because....

Flashback:

I was in the kitchen drying up as Ahri was glaring hard at me as I said.

Me: Deserved.

She then yelled at me and said.

Ahri: I just had my hair redone!!!

Me: It's your boyfriend's fault that he started it.

She groaned and then I saw that my phone was getting a call as I then looked at it for a second and answered and put it on speaker and said.

Sett(Phone): WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?

Me: Paybacks a bitch.

After that I hung up as I then said.

Me: Never fuck with me.

She whined and walked away as I then saw Evelynn walk up to me and say.

Eve: Hey can we do something tomorrow?

Something? I wonder what it is.....

Flashback Ends:

So this was this something that she wanted to do. A photoshoot. But why drag me along...? I thought she would bring the other girls along but they wanted her instead. This just sucks. I then saw there manager come up to me and say.

Lux: Y/n, Come with me.

Ok...? I then ask.

Me: Where are we going?

She then says.

Lux: A dressing room. We're going to get you fixed up for your photos with Evelynn.

Wait what...? But I thought that I wasn't going to do anything. I then said.

Me: I'm going to be doing photos with Evelynn...?

She nodded and said.

Lux: She didn't tell you?

SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO TELL ME!?!? WTF!?!?! She saw the look on my face and said.

Lux: Guess that's a no then....

She looks at me while my face...

As she then sighed and said.

Lux: That is so Evelynn.

I groan from it and then decide to follow her as then I walk into the room to see hair stylists, fashion people and others.... fuck my life.

Timeskip 30 minutes:

I swear all those ladies that touched my hair would probably be dead....