Living their own life.

Basil:
As basil woke up he got ready to go to the flower shop he worked at, he went in the bathroom, got dressed all that cool stuff then headed out the door. he didn't have to drive since his work was only a block away. He got there, clocked in, and opened the shop, He watered the plants as the first customer came in, he greeted them and went behind the counter as he finished watering the flowers and plants.

                                                                                 Sunny:
Sunny woke up and got ready for work, he worked at a tattoo shop. He then drove to work since his house is far, he then opened the door and clocked in starting the day, the day was slow since only a few customers came in, he wasn't a very popular tattoo artist so it made sense how not a lot of people came. A customer walked in and got a small tattoo, he paid and left. This happened over and over again with multiple customers sunny had lots of free time on his hands.

                                                                                Basil:
Meanwhile, basils flower shop was popular in the town they were in. Somehow sunny hadn't heard of it, basil sometimes still thought of sunny.. he day dreamed of sunny walking in the shop and noticing basil, but obviously that would never happen.. it's been 7 years, but Basil still couldn't get over it. Plus even if Basil met sunny again, sunny wouldn't wanna see him, he probably wanted to forget about him.. Right..? Another customer walked in, Basil greeted them and kept Sitting behind the counter. He smiled warmly.

                                                                             Sunny:
Sunny actually had been thinking about Basil as well, he wanted to see Basil and always made a effort to go to flower shops to look for him for no reason, he obviously knew that It wasn't a possibility. But he still liked to do it, it reminder him of Basil in a way..after years he had realized he had feelings for Basil all along.. He just wished he had a chance in finding him. He had heard about the New flower shop and decided to go there after work. He only had a hour to spend in there, it closed an hour after his work closed so it was kinda conveniente for him.

Basil:
It was almost the end of the day until his final customer came in.. He had black hair, a eyepatch, was wearing a black shirt, and a hoodie. Basil thought he looked familiar, but brushed it off . He greeted the mysterious customer and smiled warmly. As the customer walked around trying to find a particular flower. Basil read a book about flowers and their meanings. The customer picked up some sunflowers and tulips and walked over to the cashier

Sunny:
As he walked in the shop he glanced at the cute cashier, he had blonde hair, a pink flower hair clip in his hair, and light blue eyes. He kinda looked like Basil.. The cashier greeted him as he smiled back, he walked over to find sunflowers and tulips. He picked these flowers because he remembers Basil said tulips remind him of sunny, and sunflowers were Basils favorite. He walked over to the cashier. The cashier spoke and sunny realized.. That was Basil.

Basil:
Basil saw the customer walk towards him. "Hi! Would you Like to purchase these?" he smiled warmly. The customer looked shocked and he nodded, Basil realized that was sunny from his shy nature. Basil was immediately convinced sunny didn't want to see him, he was ashamed.