[Character casting]

————————☆彡————————

————————☆彡————————

[y/n character info]

[name:y/n]alias:Herrscher of SentienceDark Fu Hua (Community Name)Better Hua (Self-Prolaimed)The True Form Of Fu Hua (Self-Prolaimed)The True Form Of Phoenix (Self-Claimed)Senti

[name:y/n]
alias:Herrscher of Sentience
Dark Fu Hua (Community Name)
Better Hua (Self-Prolaimed)
The True Form Of Fu Hua (Self-Prolaimed)
The True Form Of Phoenix (Self-Claimed)
Senti

origin:A Schicksal life support pod

gender:gn/gender neutral
pronouns:they/them

birthday:(y/b)
height:165cm(canon)
status:alive

hair colour:(h/c)
eye colour:(e/c)

age:10 days
physically:23

appearance:
(y/n) looks like Fu Hua in their "Phoenix" form, albeit with some little differences here and there. The usual red locks of hair are black, for one.(y/n) wears a black qipao-like dress with a white fur scarf, black stockings, black knee high socks, multicolored gloves, and silver heels. they also have a golden/black feather hairpin. (y/n) also wears a golden bracer on her arms, and a long asymmetrical skirt that resembles wilted butterfly wings. It, along with the hairpins, both shimmer and shift like flames. In (y/n) "true" Herrscher form, they hair turns purple with a white streak in it, their pupils turn white, their hair is down and much longer, they wears a golden crown like hair accessory with a red jewel, a black bow, a black traditional Chinese dress with one sleeve, a golden belt, red bands, a white glove, a black fingerless glove, and black and gold heels.

personality:
(y/n), despite looking like Fu Hua, is almost nothing like her. (y/n) is blunt, prideful, impatient, and reckless. they doesn't hide how she feels about somebody that she doesn't like, even if they're right in front of her. (y/n) prefers their own fun and enjoyment over self sacrifice, showing that they wasn't willing to share a body with Fu Hua and wanted to wander around instead.