[guild arc]

"alright we finally meet again atshushi!!"

said the (h/c) hair person.while shaking his hand and atshushi confused and panic.

the (h/c) hair person finally meet more people in the agency like noami,kenji and kyouka.kyouka never really on the gc.

the (e/c) eye colour person already see kyouka as their own child and promised to protect them.they thought they come in right time but ig not.

next day an hellicopter come and its show a american man with a blonde hair with two of his member(?)and they head to the agency.

that man is different he is Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald the leader of the guild members.comimg to this place bringing disaster.

"i want to buy your agency."he said.which make fukuzawa and all of the ada member hear this shocked.fuhua already left after i got here.

the president decline the offer and end up make a war between the guild,ADA and port mafia.(y/n)also got two new number on their phone.one is teruko because there is already her name on the chat she send while the other is unknown and only said hi with initials F.

which make them suspicious could it be him?they thought.

in this arc (y/n) meet more new people,some become their enemies and other friends maybe?they also meet someone familiar.

"have we met before..?"said the ocean blue eyes man at them.

"hey you from the ADA right? lets play!!"

"Welcome to the anne's room!!!"

"(y/n) you need to be careful you also have bounty on your head"

"how much?"

"15 billion yen and weeks go by it get higher becarefull"

[the guild arc starting.....]

]