[insert epic title chapter]

————————☆彡————————3rd pov

————————☆彡————————
3rd pov

the two of them finally arrived at the other places."we finally arrived you can go now teruko!"y/n said while stopping their hoverboard."thank you for bringing teruko here"the man with white hair in the of the hair with red tips said.

"well your welcome"y/n said while making that iconic senti posed."ah right i never got your name what is it?"the brown hair man asked."just call me y/n!!"

"well then nice to meet you y/n my name is tetcho and the blind man beside me is jouno"he said."really you called me that nickname?anyway nice to meet you y/n fuhua talk a lot about you."he said which make y/n surprised.

"oh?i never thought old timer will do that"y/n said."hey y/n do you think we could meet again?"teruko asked."of course we can after all you have connection with old timer right?"

"yes we have"teruko said."Alright then see you later i have some more things to do!!"y/n said and just ran away using their hoverboard."i swear they are different from what the rumor said."jouno said.
————————☆彡————————
china
3rd pov

"finally today work is all done..."y/n mumbled while looking at the ceiling.then their phone ringing the contact write 'old timer'.then y/n open the phone and a hologram of fuhua shown in there.

"how was the work y/n?"fu hua asked through holograms."everything is under control and all of the work is finally done!!"y/n said happily thinking they have no more work.

"i have another mission for you"that's make y/n freeze and a rock hit their head."come on how many times you gonna do this to meeeeee"y/n whine to fu hua."don't this will be the last time"fu hua said.

"last time...?"y/n mumbled its weird fuhua suddenly say that will something happen?"alright now go to yokohama and go to the ADA i already told you I will be there and meet me there"fu hua said.

"How am i supposed to go??"y/n asked."kiana will help you with that just meet her in that place and you go with her"fu hua said then sending the location to meet kiana and location for ADA.
————————☆彡————————
mentally ill people
created by lazy ass mf

[doctor]
have anyone see tanizaki i was gonna heal him he said he have injury

[work aholic]
no i don't and i think its best i didn't tell you if i know..

[smart mf]
i think i saw him in the uzumaki cafe 

[sushi]
where's y/n its been a while they offline sometimes they randomly pop out but its been days

[y/n]
YA HOOOO,HELLO PEOPLE I'M BACK

[smart mf]
you finally here its been a while