6th Chapter ~ Off to LA we go!

Chloe's POV

This is it.

The day that I'm finally gonna leave the country, it's my first time to ride a plane as well. I am really excited and really terrified. I'm really excited to meet other Youtubers and the QUEEN, Tyler Oakley. I already bought him a gift, that would be a surprise for later.

I just can't asdfghjklagznakcsusbdk UGH

*BEEP BEEP*

I jumped at the loud horn outside. That must be Zoe and Alfie, I can't contain my excitement! I carried my bag and my suitcase, locked the door and ran to the gate. I opened the gate and immediately closed it once I'm outside.

" AYO CHLO CHLO! ". Zoe exclaimed as Alfie helped put my stuff in the trunk. " Zozo don't call me that ". I told her and she playfully slapped me in my arm.

Yeah that's right Joe is the only one who can call me that ;)

" HEY! I DON'T LIKE IT ". she exclaimed as Alfie hopped in. " The feeling is mutual ma friend ". I patted her head and off we go. We're riding a van idk why because there's just four people in this ride. Zoe, Alfie, Daddy Sugg, and Joe. Ofc Joe's here

" Why don't you say 'hi' to Joe, Chloe ". Daddy Suggested said while driving and I just rolled my eyes and groaned. " I'd rather speak to a person who haven't took a shower for 69 years that to talk to him ". I told them and they just laughed.

" The feeling is mutual ma friend ". Joe said at the back and I just glared at him. Zoe leaned her head on Alfie's shoulder and he leaned his head on hers .. *sigh* When can I get a relationship?

Dear Future Lover,
Where the fuck is you at?!?!

*DING*

I received a message and it was from Joseph. I secretly looked at him in the back and saw him smirking and waving at me.

You're such a thirdwheel -Joe x

I giggled at his text and Zalfie heard me because they looked at me " Who you texting? ". Zoe asked trying to peek but I just shut my phone off. Ha! " Umm No One ". I told her and she raised her eyebrow " Just because I'm giggling, it doesn't mean that I'm talking to some guy. I'm just giggling at Harry Styles' dorkiness ". I told her and showed her a GIF of Harry being Harry and she grinned and went back to whatever she's doing with her boyfriend.

*DING*

Nice Save! Haha -Joe x

I giggled again, but silently.

Ikr! I just wanna hug you rn -Chloe xx

Oh Btw, I'm wearing red skinny jeans, a striped shirt underneath, and a grey Nike hoodie. I'm also wearing the necklace that Tracy gave me. I don't know if Zoe is wearing hers.

Me too Chloeboo, me too -Joe x

I turned around and saw Joe giving me a pouty face so I also give him a pouty face. Aww, He's so frikin' CUTE!

" We're Here! ". Daddy Sugg shouted and parked on the van. All of us got out and carried our suitcases. I ran to Daddy Sugg and hugged him " Thank you for the beautiful necklace! ". I told him and he chuckled " You're Welcome, Chloe. Are you wearing it? ". He asked and I let go of the hug and showed him the necklace and he smiled.

" I also gave Zoe a necklace like that ". Daddy Sugg said " I heard my name, what'd I missed? ". Zoe butted in and I just giggled " We're just talking about the necklace that I gave you the other day ". Daddy Sugg said and Zoe's still confused " and ... what's with the necklace you bought me? ". she asked " I got you and Chloe the same necklace ". Daddy Sugg said and Zoe grinned.