9th Chapter ~ WOOPS!

Joe's POV

" 10 MINUTES IS DONE! ". Tyler yelled and I threw Chloe's arms away, not literally tho. " FINALLY! ". I exaggerated " Ugh Thank God! He smells awful ". Chloe said making a disgusted face and sat next to Troye. " Hey there Chloe! ". He exclaimed " Hey there Troye boy! ". She replied and he just laughed.

" Let's play beer pong! ". Mamrie yelled. Everyone agreed but.. " What about the underage ones? ". Troye asked " Apple Juice ". Tyler answered " BEER PONG IT IS! ". Everyone cheered and ran outside towards the ping pong table (?) near the pool. Now I wanna get in there, even tho it's cold and all.

~

" YOU'RE GOING DOWN JOSEPH! ". Alfie yelled, I can barely see him. My vision started to spin and blur, it really makes my head hurt. Everyone's drunk pretty much except Troye 'coz he's underage and others, I can't remember.

" BRING IT ON ALFONSO! ". I laughed, I don't know why tho. My head really hurts. Me and alfie started to play and he just keep winning which leaves me being more drunk as ever. I just sat down and cried. " I lost to Alfonso! ". Zoe walked towards me and carried me, Chloe following behind. " It's ok little bro ". She rubbed my back " Break up with him ". I pouted and she just hit me on the head.

" Stop joseph, I won't leave him ". She laughed and I just grinned with my eyes close, I can barely open them. I heard door opening and I just land on a soft bed. I also felt like someone laid beside me " Now go to sleep children, I'll be downstairs ". Zoe said " Can you lock the door? " Chloe yelled, Oh it's chlo chlo! " Okay, goodnight guys! ". Zoe said before closing the door.

" Jozeeboooo ". Chloe said and I opened my eyes to see her, she's all blurry and shit. " Chlo chloooo ". I said messing her hair, she just laughed. I pulled her closer to me and wrapped my arms around her. Her hands made it's way to my cheeks. " You're really cute, joseph ". She murmured " Really? ". I smiled and she just grinned " You know, I really enjoyed the kiss earlier". she said. " Really?? Me too! Me too! ". I exclaimed raising my hand, she just laughed.

She's really really cute and I missed her so much. I really enjoy being with her. But right now, she's spinning and have some rainbow on her head. What? I didn't realized that I've been staring into her eyes for the past seconds.

I started to lean in and so is she. I closed my eyes and waited a pair of lips to land on mine..... but nothing landed. Huh?

I opened my eyes and saw Chloe's head on my chest, little snore coming out of her mouth. Typical Anderson. I smiled and kissed her head, wrapping my arms around her, protecting her. As I soon drifted to sleep.

~

Chloe's POV

Oww. My head hurts

" Morning Chlo chlo ". My pillow greeted me. WAIT WHAT?!

I opened my eyes and saw a nipple. OH NO! I panicked and punched that nipple and got up.

" What did my nipple do to you?! ". Joe yelled holding his right boob " WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS?! DID SOMETHING HAPPEND TO US?! ". I yelled at him and he shushed me. RUDE.

" Quiet down, you'll wake up the others! ". he whispered " WELL I DON'T CARE JUST ANSWER ME! ". I whisper yelled " Nothing happend to us okay?! I still have my pants on and you're still fully clothed ". Joe chuckled shaking his head as he went to the bathroom.

That was sooo EMBARRASSING!

UGH

Nice going chloe

First you kissed, now you thought the something happend between you and Joe.

Real smooth at making things awkward.