1

"I swear every time we get together you wanna kill each other, can you two just get along for one night," said Bella. "you make it sound so easy to like him Bella, you know how I feel about you so why can you just try with me". said Jacob. "look Jacob all I'm asking is that you be on your best behavior, it's a dance just be good," Bella said to Jacob.

(Jacob then nods his head and continues to dress. after getting dressed the two teens make their way to the dance, where they meet Edward. Once they get there Bella goes over two Edward and Jacob goes to his friends. after two hours Bella and Edward are dancing and Jacob just staring into the sky. Bella sees this and looks at Edward)

"go talk to him, II need you two to get along for godsakes," said Bella. "okay fine I will go talk to him, stay right here," said Edward. 

(Edward then walks over to Jacob and sat down next to him)

"what do you want"? said, Jacob. "Bella wants us to get along and I want to do anything I can to make her happy and even if that means playing along with you is part of that". said, Edward.

(Jacob grew mad and pinned Edward to the ground. he looked at him with hate in his eyes)

"you think I want to be anywhere near you, you nothing more than i fucking parasite," said an angry Jacob.

(as Jacob continued to pin Edward down he felt something weird happen to him. he looked into Edward's eyes and saw everything he saw them happy. once he came to his senses he realized. he had imprinted on Edward. Edward eventually pushed him off making Jacob make a loud thud noise which got the Cullens and Bella's attention making them all go over to the boys)

(they quickly got up and Bella went to Jacob. Jacob looked up at everyone and even got upset to the point of tears)

Jake, what's wrong" said Bella. "I'm sorry Bella, I'm going home I can't be here right now," said Jacob and he runs away to his bike and drove off. "what did you say to him, he almost cried in front of everyone", I asked you two to be nice to each other not beat each other up," said Bella. "you know what the night is ruin take me home," said Bella walking to Edwards car.

(Meanwhile, Jacob had made it home and he went to his room ignoring his dad's greeting)

"at of all people" Why, why a Cullen, why Edward!! yelled Jacob

Comment