02

The sun, gravity, dark matter, universe, Einstein, stardust, existence.

Things that were far-stretched for the human brain to comprehend. Hanni has found the mysterious beauty of things that didn't make any sense. The words written brought her more questions than actual answers, but that was just who she was, a traveler inside her own mind.

Her droopy eyes were unmoved from the empty daydream, not until a tap on her shoulder snapped her out of it. It was her and her thin smile. "Thanks for the chips yesterday. I brought you a few stickers as a small sign of gratitude. They're not much but I hope you like it," the girl beamed, holding out the pieces of stickers to Hanni. The latter subconsciously widened her eyes at the sight of the planets, stars, and rocket designs. The standing girl continued, "I saw you reading about outer space so I picked these personally."

"Thanks. You didn't have to, really. But thanks."

Hanni couldn't suppress the light happiness at her gifts, she was delighted. After giving the stickers, she walked five meters away to her left and made herself comfortable on the sand below. Hanni was left admiring the cute space doodles, fingers threatening to peel one and stick it wherever she felt like. She turned her head towards the girl who was writing something in a notebook, a pair of headphones strapped on both of her ears. Seemed like someone didn't forget today.

Her thoughts were traveling again as she silently watched her bopping her head while flipping through the pages. She could hear her singing the lyrics amongst the rustling breeze. At one random moment, Hanni remembered the Voyager Spacecraft. The first ever human program to send a spacecraft beyond planets in our solar system. The probe is probably running at seventeen kilometers per second past Saturn, gliding its way into the unknown dark space. It was just like her endless trains of thoughts, always in doubt and full of questions.

Hanni wondered about the interactions between them just now, then asked herself how someone so pretty was sitting beside her. The way she did her own business got Hanni mindlessly observing every movement in awe, she was curious. At this point, Hanni figured something out.

She was indeed a traveler, a lost one who embarked on a never-ending journey.