Love

Love
"How can you be so perfect ?" She tells her. "But I'm not,I'm far from the perfect"says the other girl." In my eyes you are perfect ,my love"

That's right. Love. Love makes us see people from a different eye. The perfect doesn't exist cause even the term of that sounds like a little word to dedicate it to our loved one. You wish they could see themselves with your own eyes to see how beautiful they are. Their imperfections are perfect . They have only one flaw. Being flawless. Maybe it's the way they walk or talk,maybe it's the way their eyes sparkle when they speak about something they enjoy,maybe it's the way they flip their hair while talking without noticing but something about them it's addicting. Addictive like a drug. The only drug I would never regret taking and filling my body. A drug I would pay for with my love. A drug I would fill my veins with. Injection. Love does hold many emotions with itself. There are so many sides to love. Being hurt. Seeing the person you live for talking to someone else sharpens your heart painfully. A rocks is held against your chest as you continue living like nothing happened. Oh love. Oh how many tears love makes shed to many people who took the punishment of their life ,falling in love.
  And after all ,love makes us a fool. A fool for believing that there is someone who will love us in the same way we do. Such a foolish thought right..

————————————————-
Love does exist tho. And for the ones who say it doesn't it's either you never fell for someone or the person you fell for didn't share the same feelings. But it does exist cause you felt it right?you felt love for them . That's how Yk love exists sweethearts 🫶🏻🫶🏻