Chapter 1! The start!!

I rewrote almost everything in the story so please tell me if you like or not!! And if you want please tell me if you want to add everything on the story!! Thanks!!!♡∇♡

MY NAME IS AKINO DAH LA ERA, THE YOUNGEST OF THE DAH LA ERA ROYAL FAMILY. THE SECOND MOST RICHEST AND POWERFUL IN THE WORLD!.

                         Akino's POV:

  "Ugh...where am I?" I looked around and saw people in my room crying!?? "Look the young masters awake!!" One of the maids said "What happened??my neck hurts " I
said while trying to get up to the bathroom but then someone stopped me and said "Where are you going? You are not going anywhere!! You tried to kill yourself!! Are you crazy!!" Someone yelled.

It's was my older brother( Mair Dah La Era) " Why would you care? You wanna act that you care about me now?" He looked at me surprised then asked what I meant by that.

" Really?! You don't know, you and my so called family tried to kill so many times I lost count! " I said tearing up. " ...I'm sorry, I really am my dear brother , please let me make it up to you...please " I looked at him confused, why is he acting like this? He never cared for me not even once." All of you get out " they all looked at me with a worried look and left, I got up and look around.

Everything looks the same as it was? I thought I ended myself.. why am I still alive? And why are they worried about me? Is this all an act? Are they faking it? What's going on?....... I'm too tired for this I'll just try to find out tomorrow.

(*' ˘ '*) MORNING(*' ˘ '*)

When I woke up, I saw a handsome young man that looked about my age, " Who are you?" Looking at the young man, " I'm no  one special, I'm just a butler for you, young master". I stared at him weirdly and said" Ok, what now?" He replied with " Now come and eat breakfast with your family".

' My family?! UUUHHGGG, Whyyy?!! Whyyy now??! ',"Shall I get you changed?" I responded with a nod and asked what his name was, " My name? Young master?? I'm not that important for you to know what my name is, young master" undressing me while he says that, " It doesn't matter if you're important or not, tell me your name now". " ....Ok young master, my name is Sol Laz.." looking at like I was an item to him..

" Now come young master, want me to carry you?" Sol asked with his arms out in front of me, " sure, I don't think I can even walk, I'm so tired ". We got to the table where everyone was looking at us like we were dead and just come back alive. I got my breakfast and started eating, but as I was eating, Kaii and Mair, they kepted on putting more food on my plate, maybe they thought if I didn't eat a lot or didn't give their attention to me, I would try I kill myself again.

" Brother Kaii, don't you think it's too much for me eat?? Kaii-What!? No! You need to eat a lot so you can be healthy and strong! Just like me!!Mair-Yeah! You need to eat a lot!!" Next brother Mair did something I would never imagine he would do, he fed me!?! " Brother! When we're done eating, let's go to the garden! We want to show you something!! Akino- Ok brother Kaii " the rest of the family members were just staring in disbelief with their mouths open wide.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.       (。♥ˇε ˇ♥。)(♡◕ω◕♡)❦❥(╹◡╹)♡(๑˙❥˙๑)♡(@'ω'@)/♡(♡˙︶˙♡)♡∇♡ (╭☞• ⍛• )╭☞♥ღ'ᴗ'ღ
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I hoped you liked it!! Thank you so much for reading this! I know it took really long for me to make new chapters or rewrite them. I'm sorry😭I've just been really lazy and kinda forgot about this😓 I'll try and update everyone weekly! Thanks for staying with me!!