Chapter 5! ෆ~>•<~ෆ

And if some of yall are wondering why my writing has changed, it's because I've realized that it was really bad and now I'm doing really good in English so now I know what and what not to do when writing a story!

No one's POV:

BOTH GOT READY to meet people that were coming over, after they got downstairs and waited. "When do you think they're coming over?" Brother Kaii asked, "I don't know sweetie but be patient" mother Mael responded.

"Oh? It looks like they're here! Get ready everyone!" The two knights yelled! "Please welcome the Royal Family! The Le Cardid Royal Family from The First Light Of The Sun! Please welcome Apollo Le Cardid and his wife Syona Le Cardid Of The First Light Of The Sun! Listen hear their children names! The first son! Kiran Le Cardid! The second son! Xeno Le Cardid! And the last daughter! Estella Le Cardid!"

'Wow! First I wake up to my family crying and apologizing to me! Next they let me see and talk with the royal family?! What is going on?!!'

"Thank you for having us Ansel Dah La Era and Mael Dah La Era" "Oh no! It's a pleasure meeting you! It's been forever since the last time we met! Now, let's get to business! So what happened to_____?" The two wives are very close! They did almost everything together!

"Ansel, it's been a long time since we've met. How are you dear friend?"

"Don't get me started! You were always the craziest one!"

Did I mention the husbands are also close? Apollo was always the craziest and loudest, but he was always loyal to Ansel. But Ansel, he was always reading and never had much confidence.

But that all changed when Mael confessed to him, his first confession! So of course he accepted and look where he is now! Maybe Apollo is a story for another chapter!

"Let our children talk to each other! Maybe they can be as good friends like we are!"

(Aiday isn't going to be in this chapter a lot, just wanted yall to know)

"Hello, my name is Kiran Le Cardid, the oldest child. It's nice to meet you, I hope we become good friends" Kiran introduced himself and so as the other children's.

"Hello Akino, I want us to be great friends in the future. We never know what could happen" The second child Xeno said, "Ah! Yes of course! Come on, let's have some tea in the garden"

They both went to the garden and chatted for a while, "The academy Heartlife, is starting soon! I hope we get to see each other around, maybe in the same room!" The academy Heartlife is a great school for royal and kids who have great powers.

"The academy Heartlife... yes! I hope so too, I've heard that when they first open, they'll do a power check! I thought that it could only happen at a church but guess I was mistaken"

"Yes, I wonder what powers we're going to get! I'm pretty excited"

'Looks like he has such a weak body..... I wonder what would he do if something happened' Kiran wondered.

(Let's just say they got really close and now they're besties!)

"I'll see you next time Akino! Thank you for having me here, it's been a pleasure talking to you, I'll see you at the academy!" The royal family now leaving. "Yes! The pleasure is all mine, I'll see next time..."

"Wow brother, looks like you've gotten close to the second child, kinda jealous now" brother Mair whispered

"Brothers, what powers do you think we'll get? Our older sister already has hers! And it's really strong!"

"I don't know sweet brother, but what I know is that it's going to be strong!" Brother Kaii replied

After the Le Cardid Family left, the family chatted a bit and left for bed, the maids got Akino's bed ready for him to sleep but something felt uneasy. It felt like someone or something was watching him in the dark, but he ignored it.

'What is this feeling? I don't want to sleep alone, I should get Aiday' Akino went to Aiday's room and cuddled with him and slept with him.

THE NEXT MORNING!!!

AIDAY'S POV:

'Mhn? Oh? Akino slept with me? He's so cute! I still don't understand why I couldn't spend the day with Akino yesterday! I'll kill them!'

"Akino?, Akino wake up sweetheart it's morning now" Akino was still sleepy but woke up and got ready for the day.

They both ate breakfast and started their schedule, the twins were out practicing their swords and his sister was learning how control her spirit power and her flight.

AKINO'S POV:

'Maybe I should do Archery? I should! If I'm going to get my powers soon I should use a weapon as well! I should tell Father... old man'

Akino went and knocked on the door which his father replied too, "Come in! Make it quick! I'm busy" "Oh? Should I come next time?" Ansel didn't know it was Akino but when he heard his voice, he told Akino it was okay and he couldn't come in.

"Father.., I want to do Archery! If I'm going to get a power, I should also get a weapon!"

"Sure! Anything for you! When do you want to start honey?" Akino cringy out by the name but replied "Uhm? Let's see... how about next week? Does that sound good?"

"Alright! Next week is it! I'll tell you when the teacher is here okay?!"

"Okay! Thank you Father!" "No problem darling"

Akino left the room and was really excited! Now he wanted something salty. Salty but creamy ... he should ask Aiday for help..

(If you know, you know.. sorry yall😭)

Thank you for reading!! Hope you enjoy it! Can you guess what powers Akino would get? And yes, I know did the introduction with the powers but Akino has a secret power! Can you guess? Bye-Bye!! 1008 word?! Wow! I'm so proud of myself!