Chapter 4! Love from yandere!!

IT WAS A NORMAL DAY, well for me I guess, Aiday is still getting used to the treatment he's getting here. And I'm still kinda confused and nervous, did I die? What happened while I was gone?! Still, I thought I would never get this type of love from my family, it's better than them trying to kill me.

Aiday's POV:

'How am I going to get used this?! I'm treated like royalty! I get a loving and caring master now this? Can my life get better!!' I went to check on Akino,  I also wanted to spend some time with him.

"Akino? Are you busy? I want you to spend time with you if it's okay" checking to see if Akino was there. "Oh yeah! Of course, I'm just finishing stuff up!" Blushing I started walking to Akino, laying my head on his lap.

"Aren't you so cute!" Akino said that to me!! I'm so happy maybe I can finally die happy! "Come on, let's cuddle" I might just die now!

Akino and Aiday started cuddling on bed together, "Aiday, how are you so cute?! You look like a baby!" Akino now started to kiss Aiday everywhere on the face, "Th-thank you! Aha you're the first person to call me cute!" "Really?! Wow".

Aiday started to blush so much that he looked like a tomato! And still Akino is still kissing Akino. 'I'm so happy! Ngh Akino is mine! I'll make him beg for me!' Aiday's thoughts were getting worser with Akino's attention.

"Akino, do you love me?" Akino was surprised at the sudden question, "Of course! I love you! I mean who wouldn't?" Aiday's plan was perfect! "It's okay Akino, you don't have to lie I can leave if you want" He started to walk away when Akino said "What?! No! I'm not lying, come back!" Cried Akino.

Akino chased Aiday and started to kiss again, 'This is going so well! I'll make him mine forever! "Aiday! Please?" Akino was about to cry when Aiday kiss him on the lips, but of course Akino didn't fight back and accepted the kiss, 'Ahah! I'm kissing my lover and he's not even fighting back! Ahh~ this is the best!'

SMUT STARTS HERE!!

"You want kisses? You can have as many as you want! Just don't leave me" Akino said with pleading eyes, both now on the bed kissing and sweating, "Do you like my kisses? You want something extreme?!" Aiday started to undress Akino.

Akino the only one naked on the bed, 'ohh? My head is going crazy! What's he doing? What's that? And why is it so big?' Aiday couldn't stop, he was having to much fun! 'Oh master! You'll love this so much that you'll beg me for moreee!'.

"Hhn~ Ngh! W-What's t-this? I-it hurts!" "Don't worry! You'll love it soon! Your beautiful moans are music to my ears!" Akino moaned uncontrollably, "S-so good~! P-please! N-ngh~ A-Aiday! W-whats t-this? Mhn~~ Aiday n-gh~" Aiday eyes were filled with love! 'He's already moaning my name! I might go crazy! So soft! I bet I'm his first!' He went faster and harder, Aiday couldn't stop himself with the wonderful pleasure.

"Akino, am I your first? Like have you felt this before with someone else?" Akino couldn't think straight at this point, "W-what? N-Ngh! Ohh~ s-so b-big! A-Aiday!" Akino, tell me! Have you? "Hu-h Mnh~ I-I th-think s-so~! M-hg! S-so f-fast~! I-I n-need t-t-to c-um!" Aiday was furious! Now knowing that he wasn't his master first time.

"Who was it?! Tell me now! You need to be punished bad! I wont allow you so cum now!" Now he went faster and harder even putting his thumb on Akino d*ck so he wouldn't cum, "W-what?! P-please! Mn~ I-I'm s-sorry! I-I'm y-y-yours n-now! Nhg~!" Looking down at Akino with his lewd face, Aiday stick his finger in Akino mouth.

"Suck! Your mine! Now tell me who it was! I'll kill them!" Aiday came in Akino's hole, "S-so b-big! A-Aiday! I-I'm s-sorry~" Still crazy from what happened, Aiday looked at Akino, his cum everywhere on Akino. Satisfied with it Aiday kissed Akino and kept on playing with his body.

"M-more! Hn~ p-please! K-kiss m-m-me~! L-let me c-um! M-master~!" Akino couldn't think anymore, "Come on! Let's take a bath".

SMUT ENDS!!

BOTH IN THE BATHROOM, Akino regained his grip and asked Aiday what happened "What happened was that I made you mine! Now tell me who was your first?! I'll end them!" "My first! I don't even know myself but it was someone I used to know" Akino faced Aiday and kissed him.

"Come on, let's get ready! I have to meet my family!" Aiday sighed, he wanted to spend more time with him, "Akino, I love you! Don't leave me! I need you here with me!"
"I'll never let your side! And I love you too! Also! Don't do that again! My butt hurts! You went too hard on me!" Aiday laughed and apologized.

Unknown POV:

"I'll kill that brat! How dare he touch what is mine! I'll make him pay! Now, I have to see my beloved soon, I better not see him there! Or I might end up killing him on the spot!" Who is this unknown person? Read more to find out!

Sorry it took me so long! I just lost motivation to finish this! I'm also working on other story too! It's about how admiral Akainu found Luffy and used Luffy for his own! Thank you so reading!!