Chapter 2!

WHEN WE GOT DONE eating they dragged me to the garden and brought me to a place I didn't even know existed, " Brother! Look!!" They brought me to an underground place with a rotten smell that almost made me throw up my breakfast.

" Brother! Don't you like it? We did it just for you!!" Mair smiled as he and Kaii walked into a room where the rotten smell got worser and stronger, it was maids and butlers that treated me like I was a dog and an outsider. Some were hanged, and the rest looked just like skeletons.

'What the heck! This is so dangerous!! Ughhh this is making feel so sick', " Brother Kaii and Mair, this is very thoughtful of you but don't you think it's disgusting! What if I get dirty and sick!?".

"Oh my! We're sorry! We didn't know! Come on let's get out before you get sick", Mair carried me to my bed and got me a warm cup of milk so make me sleep faster, " Little brother! We're sorry! Next time, we'll get you something even better!Akino-Its ok brothers, I'm just tired". >•<

After I got some sleep, Sol woke me up and brought me to the dinner table with my family. " Brother! Here! Eat a lot so you can get big and healthy!Akino-Thanks brother Kaii" I replied with a soft and warm smile, "My son Akino, Next week you will start school at heartlife Academy" my mother, Mael said looking and eating, my father just looking at me as if I was a lucky little boy.

"Aw, our cute little brother isn't going to our school" my older sister whimpered sadly, I looked around the dinner table, " Let's just hope he doesn't attract bugs(boys)there" Father looked at me like he already know what was going to happen at Heartlife Academy.

" If he does, we'll just kill (the boys) them!! "Brother Kaii and Mair replied to father who has a satisfied look, Father, can I go to the market today? I want to get some stuff Ansel-Uhm, fine but bring some knights with you, you never know what would happen"

" Thank you Father "

' I'm so excited! I can't wait to visit the markets!' I got ready and saw the knights that were going with me to the market place. I got on the carriage, once we got there it was so free and the air was nice and relaxing.

After I got some stuff and maids put most of them in the carriage, I saw a young boy about my age, I slowly went to the boy in the corner. " Hello? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" The boy looked at me with tears in his eyes rolling down.

" Is everything okay? Here, take my hand, I can help you! ", the boy looked at my hand then took it.

??? POV

'I HATE MY LIFE! Why! Why! Just why!?'
I stared crying but heard someone coming over to me, it was probably one of the boys coming to bully me. " Hello? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" The boy looked down at me with loving and caring eyes, " Is everything okay? Here, take my hand. I can help you!" Then the boy took his hand out for me you hold.

I took his hand, it was warm and soft, just how I think clouds would feel like.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. ◟( ˘ ³˘)◞ ~♡⁼³₌₃₍₍ ( ๑॔˃̶◡˂̶๑॓)◞♡⁰♡(@'ω'@)/♡╰(*'︶'*)╯♡♡(◍•ㅅ•◍)♡ლ(●ʘ‿ʘ● ლ)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading this!! Please share ideas for me to try on this story!! I'll work hard just for you!!