CHAPTER TWO: LUCAS

Now what the fuck just happened? I was heading to a cafe in this city with some higj ratings when this bitchy girl called me skyscraper and told me to move.

I know that I'm tall, but the girl could've been friendlier about it.

Now, I thought it was hilarious because this tiny girl is basically a firecracker. And then i turned around and saw her.

An angel. Okay, maybe not an angel but she sure looked like one. Flaming red hair that looked so beautiful, just like a real flame. Gorgeous green eyes that I could stare into forever.

But then I really saw her. I couldn't believe it was her. Silva.

I had been looking for her so long it was comical. But not really.

I was prepared to explain everything when she came at me. She was smiling moments before.

She stormed off while glaring at me like I was the bane of her existance. I tried to pass the crowd without revealing my supernatural strength bit by the time I had went through, she was gone.

I couldn't smell her or see her or hear her and I felt like my heart was shattering.

This couldn't be my fault, though. We were best friends. I refused to acknowledge the fact that she might actually be pissed.

Hah, thats impossible. She was my best friend. She was my first love, although she never knew it.

All I had to do was find her and tell her how I feel.

Easy. Simple. Everything will be back to normal, I know it will.