.4

August 3rd 2023
Location : Atlanta Georgia
Time : 8:00am
POV : Nova
—————————————————————————

i wake up to birds chirping, I open my eyes and to see someone else's room not mine. I quickly sat up and realized I'm in my bra my underwear is on the floor along with my dress.

I looked around the room and quickly realized this is Fanum's room, I remember the events that happened last night. omg kai can't find out.

I quickly grabbed my dress and put it on I looked at my phone and see that kai texted me saying all the boys went out to film a video and shit. Damn this early in the morning they filming?

i quickly walked back into my room and closed and locked my door and took a shower because I'm not finna walk around smelling like sex.
Nova's outfit

After showering and changing I went to my vanity and did my hair and makeup

I look cute for today as I turned around to see if my butt looked big and shit. Damn my shit look like fat. I walked downstairs and walked to the kitchen and made me some cereal with a bagel because why not.

After eating I get a text from my manager.

Manager MAN🤘🏽

Manager MAN🤘🏽 : so I've booked
the places you are going to tour in. I'll send details.

Manager Man🤘🏽 sent 4 photos

Nova💕 : thank
you!! i can't wait
to go on tour!!

Manager MAN🤘🏽 : glad your excited,
I'll text when you needa be pack for first tour!! Post on Instagram for the announcement.

Nova💕 liked this message

I'm so excited as I turned my phone off after texting my manager, when I've posted my singing on the internet people wanted me to make more, I posted my first song and people loved it.

I have gotten so many fans since then, it's not ever a million but it's getting up there, but all the fans I have now are the people that keep me going especially kai helps me get going a lot.

I smiled as I posted on my Instagram about the tour dates and all!!
———————————————————————————
@NovaCenat