.9

August 24th 2023
Location : Columbus Ohio
Time : 5:00am
POV : Nova
—————————————————————————

today is my first day of my tour in Columbus Ohio and I'm so exited, my concert starts at 8:00pm I can't wait to meet my fans. I'm out of bed right now and washing my face off with my face cleanser and all.

after cleaning my face I grabbed clothes from my suitcase and changed.
Nova's outfit

after changing i grabbed my makeup bag and did light makeup on me and straighten my hair leaving it down

I walked outside of the room and and saw everyone awake, I check my location to see if we are in Columbus Ohio yet, and we are we're pulling up to the house we are staying in right now.

we piled at to a small cute little house that could fit as all. We all grabbed our stuff and picked our rooms.

5 hours later

omg it's almost closed to my concert time, oh let me get you up to date of what we did at the house once we got to the house we put our bags down and everyone stayed in the living room to get to know each other more. It was fun.

But now, my concert is in any minute now, I'm back stage in this tour backroom shit. The sturniolo triplets are in here with me.

"so are you ready" Chris saids as I looked up at him through the mirror and smiled and said "yeah I'm ready". Matt knew I was nervous and all so he pulled me into a hug and said "it's okay we all have our nervous moments, look at me, your gonna do just fine I promise". I smiled and nodded "thank you Matt". he smiled and nodded and walked back to his chair he was sharing with nick.

nick looks at me and says "your so pretty I wish I was a superstar like you" I laughed and said "nick I'm not a superstar and If i was I'm taking all four of us to the top of the list". They all smiled and we all did a group hug.

KNOCK KNOCK
"Nova we need you out here , your on in 5"

i pulled away from the group hug and looked at them and kissed each and every single of their cheek and said "wish me luck". They smiled and waved me off as I went to the side where I'm supposed to walk onto the stage.
Nova's performance outfit

5 4321"EVERYONE PLEASE WELCOMED NOVA"

5
4
3
2
1
"EVERYONE PLEASE WELCOMED NOVA"

i walked out when my name was called and waved and I heard HELLA people screaming. i waved and said "hii everyone" into the microphone.

I stand into position and then talked into the microphone. "hii everyone I just wanted to say before we start this concert is thank you for coming and supporting me through this journey and I love each and one of y'all, so during these concert please show me and everyone around you including yourself respect thank you, now let's get started".

and with that I started singing my first song at my first concert.

———————————————————————————

"BYE EVERYONE HOPED YOU ENJOYED PLEASE GET HOME SAFELY" I waved while getting off the stage. i got off stage and smiled as everyone congratulations me, the only person missing right now is kai. huh?

i walked to my dressing room told everyone I would be right back and as I walked in all I see is kai with a disgusting and definitely most mad face one.

"kai is everything okay?" I asked when closing my door, kai looked at me and said "no it's not, I just found out my OWN SISTER AND BEST FRIEND ARE FUCKING WITH EACH OTHER BEHIND MY BACK".

i looked st him not knowing what to say "ka-kai—" Kai stoped me from talking and said "no ion want to hear you, you are sleeping with my best friend and you didn't tell me".

"kai I'm sorry, it's just fanum makes me happy". Kai looks at me and says "I don't know if I can trust you anymore". And with that he left the room.

I looked at the spot he was at and tears formed in my eyes and i started to cry. Nick ran into the room and saw me and ran straight to me and hugged me.follow suit behind him was Chris and Matt. They asked "what's wrong" "what happened".

I sniffed and looked up at them and said "kai found out me and fanum were talking with each other and he got mad and said he doesn't know if he trusts me anymore". Nick and Chris and Matt looked shocked and Matt looked at me as if he knew something.

"leah told kai something and kai looked mad at what she told him and then he come here". that's when everything clicked, Leah was the only one I told about me and fanum because I trusted her. wow.

1 hour later

after crying and we all are at the house and I was in my room till leah barged in and said "I'm sorry well I'm not, you deserved it". I looked at her shocked and said "I didn't do anything to you". She looked at me and said "ik I just want you to fail, I'm only dating kai for money, my real love is no other then your ex lover Lamar".

and with that she left, but little did she know I had our conversation on camera.

———————————————————————————

i barged into Kai's room he is staying in, and saw him kissing leah, I rolled my eyes and faked coughed to get their attention, They look up and they roll their eyes.

"wow, I can't believe my own brother is just taking her side and not trying to hear my part of the story".
I say heated while lightly yelling but not all the way yelling.

kai looks at me and says "my girlfriend is who I'm going to believe 100%, she would never disrespect me or you".

i laughed and yelled "KAI LEAH IS JUST USING YOU". Leah looks scared and kai looks at her and says "is that true baby?". Leah of course shakes her head no. And kai looks at me and says "just get out, I don't want you making lies about my girlfriend".

i laughed and said "fine don't believe me but here the video". i sent him the video of her talking shit and he watched it and looked at me and said "nov-".

i cut him off "no ion wanna hear it, talk to me when you want to be respectful and hear my side".

and with that I left the room not wanted to argue with anyone. good thing Chris and Matt and Nick got my mind off the drama.

god I love my sturniolo triplets.
———————————————————————————
to be continued...
words - 1176
( authors note - oop, kai found out nd LEAH was the one who told. L SNITCH. )