04

———

(\_/).                                      (\   /)
૮• - •ა. Chapter four: kick! ( ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)

*gRoWl*
Y/n patted her stomach which demanded food.
'I know, I know' she thought with tears welling up in her eyes for dramatic effect.

So let's get these facts straight.
1. She's stuck in a completely unfamiliar world with no way to get back home.
2. There are demons in this world.
3. She has no food or water.
4. THERES NO ONE TO PICK A FIGHT WITH!

Y/n sighed and sat on a log before jumping up when she had a eureka moment.

A wide grin grew on her face.
"Being alone means no adults to control me!" She spoke to herself menacingly.

"Ha! Whose to say I can't just build myself a house and start a farm right here with this log!"
She proudly stomped on it before her ears flattened in embarrassment

"...how does someone even build a house?"
Shrugging her shoulders, Y/n splits the log and gathers some twigs.

A shuffling noise came from the bushes behind her as she collected some mud to act as her glue in her little hut.

Y/n placed her muddy hands on her white leotard like suited hips and stared at the bush with slight excitement...

A young boy perhaps her age or younger poked his head out from the bushes, he had Burgundy hair and browny red eyes along with a scar on his forehead.

Y/n sighed through her mouth comically.
'You can't fight children Y/n-' she twitched

"E-excuse me!" The boy slowly walked towards her

"Yes?" Y/n answered

"I'm lost, could you please help me find my way back." The boy shyly rotated his leg in circles on the ground.

Y/n blinked before a small smile set on her face.
"Sure kid.." she chuckled, standing up tall and buffing out her chest to show she was strong while the boy leg out a small giggle

"So what's your name? I'm usagiyama, Y/n Usagiyama!" Y/n confidently spoke

"Kamado, Tanjiro Kamado" the younger boy imitated

Y/n smirked
"How old are you Kamado?" She looked down on him

The boy puffed as the two walked through the forest with a kind smile on his face.

"I'm 14" Tanjiro looked up at the rabbit girl but restrained himself from asking about her appearance.

"Eh!? Your only 3 years younger than me!" Y/n exclaimed, pinching the boys cheeks.
He looked like he was 10 years old!

"I see my house!" Tanjiro called with a widening smile as they walked through some trees up the mountain.

He turned back and looked at Y/n who was waiting for him to run into his house so she could leave and find the village.

"Um... U-Usagiyama, would you like to stay with us for the night? It's getting pretty dark outside-"

*gRoWl*
Y/n's stomach rumbled shamelessly.

Tanjiro paused for a moment before smiling faintly and pulling his senior by the hand.

Y/n shrugged and happily hopped over to the house.

—————————-

໒꒰ྀི' ˘ ' ꒱ྀིა