13

'Holy shit was that-?'
Y/n shrugged and turned to walk in another direction. Just because there was a hole in the wall didn't mean it was her business.

Never mind it definitely was. Especially since a six armed woman with a bouncy ball kicked it open.

Y/n was set on fighting her. She jumped through the hole in the wall and pounced at the girl, kicking her into the wall.

"Hey! I challenge you to a fight!" She was smirking wide as she pointed to the demon who stood up and looked at her wide eyed.

"A grandma?"
Y/n's eye twitched in annoyance.

The other demon with the one with six arms snorted but before he could react Tanjiro appeared out of nowhere and sliced at his arms, aiming for his head.

Y/n blinked.
Where the fuck did tanjiro just come from.

She turned her head slightly to look behind, catching sight of Nezuko who smiled widely at her and two other people with cat eyes, an older woman and a young looking boy who looked to be around Tanjiro's age when he was still a twig.

Y/n turned back around to the ball girl and just barely dodged an incoming ball.

'Oh shit, that's what I'm talking about!' She smirked and dodged the balls coming at her, the demon becoming more and more annoyed.

Her attacks were becoming more focused and precise and Y/n's scarf had blown off, exposing her ears.

She grinned.
"Come at me!!"

The ball made a small slice on her arm but the effect was immediate.
The demon girl tripped over her two feet, her mind couldn't focus at all, she struggled to keep her eyes open like she was in a food coma.

Nezuko had gone to help Tanjiro while the other two cat demons had passed out.

Y/n's ears and tail twitched in annoyance.
"HEY!! Wake up!! We didn't finish!?"

Tanjiro managed to behead the other demon, Y/n licked her cut clean as they came over. Blood was no longer dripping out slowly from the small cut and Tanjiro took the chance to behead the sleeping ball demon girl.

"Ugh what a waste. I have work soon." She pouted and tiredly fell on the floor.

Tanjiro chuckled at her dramatics as Nezuko lay down next to her.

"It's nice to see you again Y/n" he blushed lightly as she gave him a thumbs up.

"Hey uh Y/n... do you maybe... well.."

She pushed herself up to look at him as he stuttered over his words.

"Well?"

"Come with us to our next mission!" He spoke quickly. Nezuko nodded her head and almost purred.

"We were going to ask if Nezuko wanted to stay with us but it seems you want to go together with this woman" the lady with purple cat eyes spoke up, glancing at her ears and giving Y/n a smile.

"I'm Tamayo, this is Yushiro" she gestured to the silver headed boy beside her who glared at Y/n.

"Y/n Usagiyama" Y/n grinned.

Yushiro glared at her more when she smiled. Y/n deadpanned.
"Chill I'm not going to take your woman, she's too old for me anyway and you're too young for me"

"TAMAYO-SAMA IS NOT OLD YOU GRASS EATING RODENT!" Yushiro began spewing diss tracks at her while she sat with her ears twitching.

'What the fuck.'