06

The next day Tanjiro was sent out in the morning to sell firewood in the village, Y/n by chance decided to stay with kie and the siblings as something kept bugging her.

"But i wanna go with tanjiro!!!" One of the siblings whined and tugged at Tanjiro's kimono.
Y/n smirked and leaned on the door as kie stood beside her.

"You'll slow him down squirt" Y/n teased and laughed

"Nuh uh! I won't!! I'll be so fast- pleaseeeee" the little girl whined and Nezuko giggled, walking to stand beside Y/n and her mother.

"Y/n's right, Tanjiro will need to run quicker if he wants to be home before dark, besides don't you want to make sure Tanjiro will be comfortable when he gets home?"

Nezuko picked up the basket full of laundry and grabbed Y/n's hand to pull her along.

The siblings seemed to think about it before giving in and sighing.

"Finee" they spoke in unison.
"Bye bye Tanjiro" they waved as Tanjiro chuckled and waved back at them ready to leave.

Turning around and catching sight of his sister and Y/n waving at him, Tanjiro blushed a little and waved back.

"Alright Y/n-san! I'll teach you how to do laundry here!" Nezuko exclaimed pulling the rabbit girl towards a river while Kie watched the two girls fondly.

"Wash? Bummer, I was hoping there would be someone to fight here" Y/n sighed and plopped down onto the ground beside the giggling female.

"First you take an item of clothing and then you gently rinse it in the water..." Nezuko turned her head to see Y/n determinedly scrubbing at clothes making sure no grime or dirt would stay on.

The female blushed when she realised she was staring a little too hard and turned her attention back to her own pile.

When Y/n was finally on the last article of clothing she wiped the sweat of her brows and leaned forward to stand up, her hand that supported her on the bank of the river slipping and throwing her forward into the shallow water.

Y/n froze before spitting out the water and turning her head to the giggling female.

Nezuko had to put her hand to her mouth to cover up the snorts and laughter that came from out of her mouth.

Y/n rolled her eyes, flicked her rabbit ears before kicking a wave of water onto Nezuko, leaving her soaking.

"Hey!" She gasped before splashing Y/n back.
Y/n dodged and laughed, "too slow!" She called in response only to swallow water after a grinning Nezuko splashed her again.

"Whatever" Y/n spat out the water in her mouth and climbed out of the river, her leotard sticking to her body, outlining her strong figure.

Nezukos eyes subconsciously drew towards Y/n's white fluffy tail which now looked like a wet pom-pom ball.

Y/n raised a eyebrow at the girl.
"C-can I touch it?" Nezuko asked with a slight blush, feeling like her younger siblings the day before.

Y/n laughed.
She grinned and nodded, "go ahead"

Nezuko slowly reached to the white ball on Y/n's lower back, just above her bum.

It was fluffy just like she had thought, though it was wet it still felt quite soft which might have just been as a result of Y/n's quirk.

"It's so soft!" Nezuko smiled and exclaimed in wonder.

Y/n chuckled before helping the girl collect the washed clothes to hang up later.

"Sure it is, I take good care of my tail" Y/n leaned toward the shorter female and rested her arm on her shoulder.

Nezuko looked up at Y/n and giggled.