13. New things for her.

8/12/2022, Thursday
8:37, At Raj's Penthouse

after coming out of the shock both were dying from the laughter. Before Raj could say lash out his angered, Palash's phone start ringing........

Palash pick up the call which show one of the bodygaurd. " Sir, we found the real person behind this and right now he is in the warehouse " said the bodyguard.
" okay " with that Palash cut the call, with cold face he turn to Raj.
" we found the person who was the behind " said Palash to both other men. It was enough for Raj to take his car's key and went to car.

" Sahil you stay here and also don't get involved with this matter. Your brother and I will handle everything " said Palash which Sahil agree. Palash also went after the Raj to make sure everything go well for Raj because he knew things not going to well for that person.

After 20 minutes.....

Raj and Palash were inside the warehouse of Raj where secuirty was really heavy, each and every person was guns.
" Where is that person ? " ask Raj with authority voice, the guard glup down in fear and point towards the basement room.
" Palash stay outside and also no one can come in room " said Raj and went in the room.

" so you are the one who dare to harm my dear ones. " said Raj while taking big steps and standing infront of that man.
" please, i don't know. leave me " said man while begging to Raj who now has knife in his hand.
" now it is clear that someone pay to you to do that right? , if you tell me the name then maybe i will let you go " said Raj while draging the knife aganist that man's skin.

" please, I don't know what are you talking about please leave me " said the man. Raj was loosing his patience and the man on the other hand was continuously rumbling.

Raj again went to his beast mode....

After 40 minutes.....

Raj just completed his shower and went downstairs.
" did you find who was the behind everything. " ask Palash, standing up from his space.
" No, but I think this may be that bastard doing " With that they both went back to penthouse, not before warning his guards to make sure have eye on that man and also make sure that he has nice welcome again.

Both reached the penthouse, Sahil who was already sleep, wake up hearing the main door get unlock and lock.

" what happened ? " ask Sahil while coming in living room with rubbing his eyes with his hand.
" nothing " said Raj and went to his room.
" what did he mean by nothing? " ask Sahil to Palash, in response Palash said " we meet with that man but it was like the person who is behind all this is very smart but we do have our guess " With that he also went to his room. Sahil who was all confused in all this also went his room and sleep there.

9/12/2022, Friday
6:30, At Nilgriva Vila

Honey with her brothers were going on jogging when Honey's phone ring. Honey pick up the call without looking who was it.