14. just morning

9/12/2022, Friday
8:20, At college

As both reached the college, park the car in parking and both head towards their class.
As soon they reached the stairs they hear someone calling their name.....

" Panda, Sahil !! " shout can hear through the whole floor people also hear. " okay we are here stop shouting you fools. " said Sahil to Su [Suhana] and Teja who also just enter the college building.

" whatever man ! " said Su and side hug and stand with her while Sahil and Teja continue to fight. It was daily routine of them. " by the way, why did you not come to college yesterday? Also what happened to your forehead? " ask Su which brought Sahil and Teja's attention.

Teja come and start to inspect Honey's injures. " nothing she just don't want to come tomorrow and about being injured it was small accident nothing else " said Sahil as he know Honey can't lie sometime when it is come to her friends.

" guys for your kind information, class are going to start soon " said Deep with sarcastic smile along with Karan.

All of them run to their class and take their place, soon teacher come and start the class.

9/12/2020, Friday
8:20, At Raj's Penthouse

Raj was doing his morning workout when his phone starts ringing.

" Siri, pick up the call " said Raj, when he hear cute little voice " hello chachu " said Anika, " hello my princess. What are you doing ? " ask Raj while stopping his workout and to chair for rest.

" Everyone is here and phone is on the speaker " said Priyanka while taking her daughter in her lap. " hello everyone, how are you all ? " ask Raj, " we are all fine, are you well ? what about eating are you eating well ? ---" " if you let him speak then he will answer all your question, Rakhi " said Avinash while cutting of Rakhi. " I am fine also i am eatting well. what happen is everything is alright you all call me together which is very rare occasion " said Raj while smelling something very fishy.

" well Raj at 18th, Kapoor's has hold ball for new year and i did tell them you will come " said Riddhima while nervous laugh. " what did you also tell mom? i know if you only told them that you wouldn't call me i am sure you also told something you should not tell them. " ask Raj while being suspicious of his mom.

" well your mom told them that you find yourself a very nice and kind girl and you are also deciding getting married soon. son " said Karan [ Raj's Father ]. Raj was too shock to hear this as, his mother was not one of those type of mother who lie about their son or daugter for look good.

" mom !! what is dad is saying is true ?? "ask Raj while sigh. " why did you this mom ? " ask Raj, " well Mrs.Kapoor was just boasting his son saying he find himself a nice girl and all etc. Saying that you are older then him still you don't find yourself nice girl. That's why I said " said Ridhima while looking sad.

" okay, i have work i will talk with you late night. Also don't worry i am not mad at you mom but next time please think before you speak, okay. I love you all " said Raj, with everyone say bye and love you with that Raj cut the call and put his phone aside went to bathroom for the shower. After completing the shower, wear his favorite suit for work also for the date.

coming downstairs he went to Sahil's room to wake him up but as he enter in the room, he see room was empty.

Raj take his phone out and message Sahil.