17. Mafia Meeting

9/12/2022, Friday
8:13.

Both have peaceful smile and thought of each other while impatiently waiting for their next meet or more like date.

Raj was cloud on nine hearing, Honey finally got the hint ask him out but just two of them. Not that Sahil or any other jerk will there for ruining their date. Raj take coffee which Honey order for him. Taking the coffee, went to the car and start to drive towards his warehouse.

Palash look at his wrist wtach, indicating meeting time is just in minutes. He start to walk towards the meeting room, to tell everyone the meeting will postponed. When a bodyguard come towards him and say " Sir, has reach the warehouse and he seems in really very happy mood. ". Palash who hear that was not believing what guard was saying.

" what are you both doing ?? don't we have meeting to complete ? " ask Raj, sipping on his coffee. " why are you here ?? I thought you will not come to meeting. " said Palash, and was happy that 'he show up for this important meeting. " come let's go " said Raj.

As soon Raj enter the meeting hall, all went to silent. Raj know for dark king for reason, that if you want you can double cross the devil, even he can give you mercy. But Raj was person who not give mercy to anyone, just even think about hurting his family and loved ones, you will be under 7 ft. of the ground.

Raj sit on the head chair with Palash stand a side of Raj's chair, Raj look at him by looking at Raj's face anyone can say he was really done with Palash.

Small memory.......

" How many time I have to say to both of you, you both can seat by my side. You don't have to stand their for long 3 to 4 or 5 hours !! " said Raj,
" We know that but for let other knows that we are just you bodyguards are best then letting them know we are your family!! " said Parth.
Parth and Palash know that all in the Thakkar family take them as their family but they don't want to let other people know what is going in their FAMILY.

Back to present.......

" The shipment of the weapons will come this end of the week. " said one of the member. All were taking about the mafia stuff, a guy suddenly come in the hall and whisper something in Palash ear.
Palash tighten his jaw, and nod his head and dismiss the guard.

Palash whisper in Raj's ear, " Someone try to plant break in your Mumbai branch main office when both uncle and brother were not there. Parth is also in not in the Mumbai right now!! ".
Raj bang his hand on the table and get out of the meeting room, one of the member of the meeting room has smirk on his face while looking done so no one can notice him.

The member got out of the room and dash into the bathroom, call someone and say
" your plan work he must be thinking to going back. with that we can stole his shipment without him noticing it ".

He just complete his sentence when the washroom door was broke open and guards surrounding him. Raj was their smirking at him, taking phone from his hand putting on his ear and say " Did you think, I will fall for your some cheap trick, you're really the dumbest person i have ever seen. Man just wait and watch. When right come you will the begging for your life, rubbing your nose at my shoe. ".
Raj drop the phone smash the phone on the wall. " Give him our best welcome, huh-[ say getting out of the washroom when stop on his track and say ] also make sure he will be alive for two weeks for me. " and walk out of the room.