Chapter 1

This chapter is dedicated to divalishizz1. You go girl!

-----13 years later-----

I'm bored out of my mind. I just want to go home and see my kids. They are going to be homeschooled tomorrow. They are being homeschooled since they are too young right now to go to Hogwarts. I thought when I applied for this job that I would never get bored. I guess being an Auror wasn't all about excitement.

No wonder why Ron left this job to help Fred with his store considering that he was working alone.

Everything was great until Rita Skeeter wrote that article saying that Ron had mental health issues do to the "traumatic" expierence with horcruxes. That woman!

But besides the horribleness we all have been through, almost everyone was an Auror now.

But today there was no one to arrest so I had to do paperwork. I looked over to see the picture of my family. Ginny, the kids, Ron and Hermione, Rose and Hugo (their kids), Malfoy with his wife and kids, The rest of the Weasley family, Neville and Luna with their kids, Hagrid, and Lupin and Tonks kid.

All of them were family to me. And since I married Ginny I was related to the Weasley family by marriage now.

Life was amazing now with a wife and kids. I loved them sooo much. They are the best magic in the world.

Though I wish I could give them a normal wizard life. But I of course Im chased by the media and news all the time. If we go anywhere we always have news people following our tail. Its been 13 years since I destroyed Voldemort and they still have questions.

Its not like I wished for this on us. I even asked Ginny if we could have our wedding in the woods. But instead we had our wedding at Hogwarts. All of our family came. We had creatures there too. There were pestrals, goblins, hypocrites (bird/horse creatures), centaurs (human/horse creatures), even Grobby (giant) was there.

I was so happy that I even let the little kids convince me to do a true patronis charm. My patronis (a stag) was still there until the wedding was over.

I swear when I saw Ginny walking down the aisle my heart stopped. She was more beautiful than any words I could describe in existence. And when she smiled at me. It was just... And when she kissed me...it was like no one else was there. Just the two of us, there alone. I never wanted the moment to end. I wanted it to last forever. I didn't feel electricity when I kissed her. I felt fireworks. It was just me and her in our own world.

As I thought back on those moments someone tapped my shoulder. "Hey Harry do you have those papers I asked for earlier?" Said a witch named Laura.

Snapping out of my thoughts I quickly unlock a drawer in my desk to find what I'm looking for. They were just papers over someone we have already caught. I guess they needed the history of him?

"Here you go." I say to her quickly handing over the papers.

"Thanks Harry." She said as she walked off. Laura is one of my favorite partners in this job. She gets the job done while staying within the rules. And she doesn't treat me like I'm special. She treats me like a normal human being.

Almost everyone nowadays treats me like the most important person in the entire universe. Can i just get through one day without someone looking at me like I'm a failed science experiment?

I'm glad I have a true family though. Because if I didnt I wouldn't have all the support that I do now.

I soon hear a bell ring signaling that its time to go home. I straighten up the papers on my desk and lock the drawers. I grab my suitcase and leave.

As soon as I'm in the hallway I see a red spark coming straight for me. I duck and it goes into the office I was just in. I recognized that spark anywhere. It was bought from Fred's shop.

I swear the stuff he and Ron sell now are more dangerous than when it was just Fred and George. George, every time I thought about him it made my heart clench in pain.

When I get in the elevator I hold on really tight to the handles. It doesn't matter how many times a day you get in these things you still have to hold on for dear life.

***************************************************************

As soon as I get home I go to the kitchen and find Ginny there. I was working late so she must've stayed up. She was in her nightgown and she had a cup of coffee in her hands and another one on the counter.

"That for me?" I ask her pointing to the cup as I come over to give her a kiss. It doesn't matter how many times I kiss her I still feel electricity in my body until it reaches my toes.

"Ya it is." She says and then yawns.

"The kids asleep?" I ask her.

"Ya they passed out like an hour ago." She replies.

"Ginny how about you go to bed while I go and kiss them goodnight." I tell her seeing that she is really exhausted.

"Don't take to long." She tells me and walks off.

***************************************************************

As soon as I kiss the kids goodnight I go downstairs to make dinner. As I look in the fridge I see a container with something in it. Its spaghetti. I pop it in the microwave and put the time to a minute.

As soon as I'm finished I go to the bedroom. When I get in there I change my clothes and go to the bathroom to brush my teethe.

When I climb into bed I find Ginny there staring at me. "So how was your day?" She asks.

"Boring." I reply.

"Want me to make it not boring." She says with a sexy voice and a longing look in her eye.

A/N
Hey guys Caster here. I finally moved into my new house! Yay!

How was the chapter? Good? I really like Harry Potter but the main reason I'm doing this is because of this months #JustWriteIt. This month is about fan fiction.

Anyways don't just follow me but also: divalishizz1, and Rahimboy.

Recommended books: (from Wattpad): "Into The World" by divalishizz1 and "A Letter To My Readers" by cold_lady19

Vote
Comment
And Follow
~Angelina2508~