💫 Ꮯꮋꭺꮲꭲꭼꭱ 8️⃣ 💫

Amelia's first weekend being back home again with her mother and sisters flew by pretty quickly, much to the dismay of all four females

Alice was planning on taking Amelia up to the high school Monday following breakfast to see about getting her enrolled there.

The fourteen year old was pretty nervous about the whole attending school again thing.

She also knew though that she'd have the support of both of her sisters and also Skylar who she'd had an extremely emotional reunion with that Saturday.

The Andrews girl had even slept over at their house that same night so they had had a lot of time to talk and catch up with each other.

Although Amelia still had yet to open up to her mother or either of her sisters about anything regarding the almost ten years that she'd been apart, Alice actually had a strong suspicion as to where her baby girl might have been all that time.

She'd shared her suspicions with Hermione the day before though and to her surprise, the brunette had revealed to her that she'd had the same suspicion herself since the night Amelia had walked into Pop's and she'd been working.

As Alice drove with Amelia to the high school, she thought back to that same conversation between herself and Hermione.

"Hey, Mione. Can I run something by you without feeling like I'm going crazy?"

"Of course, Alice. Just so you know though, I'll never see you as a crazy person. "

Alice'd thanked her raven-haired friend then proceeded to explain her theory about the possibility that her youngest could have been at the hellhole that was the Sisters of Quiet Mercy the almost ten years that she'd been missing.

"I mean, the outfit that Amelia was wearing the other night when I saw her at Pop's was identical to the one that I was forced to wear during my own stay at that hellhole years ago. To think that my baby girl might have been so close all that time and I had no idea. It just kills me, Mione. It really does."

Hermione could see that her blonde haired friend was fighting back tears so she reached out and took her hand in her own in an attempt to try and comfort her.

"I know, Alice. I know."

(End of flashback)

Alice was pulled from her thoughts by a loud ping from her phone, informing her that she'd just received a text from someone.

To her utter surprise, it was actually from none other than FP himself.

Fp:
Hey, Alice. I got your number from Fred. Hope that's okay. I heard from him and Hermione yesterday that Amelia is supposed to hopefully be starting at the high school this morning and I wanted to wish her good luck. I also just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed having lunch with you and Amelia the other day. I hope that you have a good day today