🎉Four🎉

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

Gheraiyaan aksar chupe hue raaz bahar le aati hai,

Issiliye kuch raaz, raaz hi rehne dene mein behtar hote hai.

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

LONDON

.

.

.

.

.

.

The bustling mall was alive with shoppers, laughter, and the clatter of footsteps. Amidst this, Swati and Piyush wandered, enjoying their time together. Swati's gaze happened to fall on a familiar face, and her eyes widened in surprise.

Piyush, look! Isn't that Siddharat?

Piyush followed her gaze and saw Siddharat walking some distance away. The unexpected sighting left them both intrigued, and they decided to approach him.

Siddharat?

Siddharat turned around, a mixture of shock and discomfort crossing his face as he registered Piyush and Swati standing before him.

What are you doing here in London, Siddharat? Weren't you supposed to be in New York?

Siddharat's mind raced for an answer, but he found himself unable to fabricate a convincing lie in the face of their direct questioning.

Swati's right. Why are you here, and where's Gauri?

Siddharat stumbled over his words, feeling cornered and trapped by their inquisitive eyes.

Siddharat, just tell us the truth. What's going on?

Siddharat looked at Swati, her eyes pleading for honesty. He took a deep breath, realizing that he couldn't hide it any longer.

Gauri heard your conversation about having family in India, possibly in Maharashtra. She's not in New York; she's in India, trying to find her family.

Piyush's confusion deepened, his voice a mix of surprise and curiosity.

Family? What family?

Siddharat's expression shifted to one of realization.

She overheard your conversation, the one about having a family. She put the pieces together, and she's gone to find them.

Swati and Piyush exchanged a glance, the gravity of the situation sinking in.

Swati (worried) She's in India?  Siddharat, why didn't she tell us?

Siddharat's shoulders sagged as he confessed.

Siddharat (hesitating) She thought to tell you both after coming back to London.

Piyush's eyes narrowed, a mix of concern and understanding in his gaze.

Siddharat (exhaling) She's in Maharashtra. 

Swati's grip on Piyush's hand tightened as the weight of the situation settled on them.