Prologue

In an instant, six of them burst through the door. I reached for my gun, but they knocked me down and they blinded Casper with those stupid grenades they built. I was being held down as they pummel David and kidnap Melena. "I'll kill you traitor!"

*2 years Earlier than current event*

Project 0409 - "Casper, David! Load up the car, they followed us" I shouted in haste. Our enemies were marching to our position, David and Casper grabbed all the essentials and Melena walked with me as I took inventory.

"Project, why are we in such a hurry so quickly?" She asked. I responded by telling her that the Children of Sera tracked us back to our fort in Inari and are prone to sending their entire army at us. She watched the perimeter and asked why we aren't fighting them like we usually do. I told her that I wouldn't risk losing our most important merchandise. She begged to know why that one heavy box all of a sudden became so important as of three years ago. I told her we have no time to explain anything when a giant explosion crumbled the walls beneath us. I held Melena and we sprinted to the car together, Casper and David fought off the Children of Sera and joined us after holding them back just enough. We drove off so fast I had everyone duck so as to not die on me so quickly. Casper demanded to know how they found us but I kept driving and hissed back that I don't know anything right now.

David begged to know if we had a plan in where we're going, I admitted that we have nowhere to go. The Children of Sera rules almost all of these lands and will find us anywhere we go. Melena swerved the wheel and shouted for us to get down and a large pike or spear flew through the windshield. We ditched the vehicle, and I secured the box then led everyone. We charged into the ferocious river and were swept up. I held on to the box religiously. Casper and David were thrashing in front and Melena behind me. I was knocked unconscious from a large branch and lost track of how much time had passed.