➤A potion for everything

To say that Aurora had a bad week would be an understatement.

In two days, she had her last exam, potions, her worst subject by far.

She was currently seating alone in the library at 3 am, she had asked Remus to borrow his prefect key to the library to get the extra study.

She hadn't been sleeping much since the night she officially joined the order; she had woken up every night sweating and screaming so much, that after the first night when she woke up the girls, she started putting silencing charms on her bed.

Every nightmare was the exact same. It was her, walking into Goodrics Hollow and into the Potters House. First, she would see Peter, standing in the door frame emotionless and then it ended with James, dead, on the floor by the entrance.

It was fair to say that Aurora was scared to fall asleep.

And it was not like she could talk to anyone, it's not like she could tell people her anxiety came from the inevitability of their future and her lack of solutions for it.

Aurora propped her elbows onto the table and massaged her temples.

Then, out of knower she started crying, she was exhausted, physically, and mentally.

She was in the middle of a breakdown when something perked her attention, or rather someone.

Him.

Aurora looked up and quickly whipped her tears.

Regulus was out of words.

She looked awful, her eyes were bloodshot, like she had been constantly crying for the last hours. She had enormous dark circles under her hazel eyes and her freckles were almost undetectable.

Regulus had been so worried about himself and what he was going through that it never crossed his mind that she might have stuff of her own.

He just kept staring at her, speechless, his heart aching for the witty and happy girl he tough he knew.

Fed up with him staring at her Aurora just stood up and gathered her stuff. –"The show is over Black, fuck off"- Spat the hazel eyed girl finishing putting everything she had on the table on her bag.

-"What happened?"- Asked Regulus with a cold but steady tone.

Aurora scoffed and ignored him attempting to pass him to get out of there.

But he grabbed her, he grabbed her wrist, not tight but with enough force that she stopped.

He looked at her, trying to puzzle what was wrong with her.

Trying to fathom why in the span of three weeks she went from what he knew to what was in front of her.

-"We don't know each other like that Black, let me go"- Answered Aurora not meeting his eyes.

-"Would you stop, for once"- Pleaded Regulus.

-"Night terrors"-

-"I get those too"-

-"Yeah, I know"- Answered Aurora softly finally looking at him.

-"I have something that helps, a potion"-

Aurora knew he was offering, this is how he did things, trying to help but not really saying it.

-"I'm fine"-

-"You don't look fine Williams"- Said Regulus finally letting go of her wrist.

Aurora ran a hand through her hair and inhaled nodding her head.