TEN €

A long week passes after Cate's nieces play, she went and they were just in time and the play was perfect. Kayla did amazing and she had so much fun. A smile was plastered onto her face the rest of the week.

After the play, Cate tried to go to Barbara's but she wasn't home. She called her and when she finally picked up she was a mess, barely able to speak and breathing heavily.

Cate invited her over for the night so she doesn't have to be home alone on that sad night. Andrew wasn't very impressed but Cate brushed it off and told Barbara not to worry about it, saying it was the least they could do.

Cate and Elizabeth met up again when Andrew was gone for a weekend and she stayed the night, enjoying themselves but Barbara had come to the door asking for some sugar since the grocery stores were closed for the night. Cate was sort of suspicious about that but she tried to forget about it.

Cate had to make Elizabeth hide in the bathroom closet incase Barbara wanted to come in. When she left Cate had an anxiety attack and the young girl had to calm her down and comfort her which was fine with her.

Elizabeth didn't mind the emotional stuff in the relationship, she wasn't just in for it for the sex, but she didn't know how to tell Cate that. Little did she know the older woman felt the same, and also didn't know how to express her feelings.

***

It's a Saturday and Cate invited Barbara over for tea. Andrew is sitting at the table with them drinking a beer instead. Him and Cate had an argument last night about Barbara being over so much. Andrew brought up if they were having an affair and Cate couldn't help but laugh hysterically in his face.

There's a loud demanding knock on the door, Barbara and Cate share a glance then look at Andrew hinting for him to get it.

"I'll get it." he says, almost grateful for an escape from the two babbling and gossiping women.

Cate can hear Andrew open the door and say hello asking who they are. There's a loud bang, and a yell from Andrew.

"Excuse me! This is private property!" He shouts. The intruder walks through the door pushing him aside. Cate stands up and rushes to the front door.

"What is going on, Andrew?" she asks worried. The woman who just burst through the door looks angrily at Cate. Her gaze accusing her of something.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" she yells and charges at Cate. She pushes her back into the stairs, "You fucked my daughter?!" she shrieks.

Cate's eyes tear up from both the pain in her back and tail bone and the shock of Elizbeth's mother knowing. She instantly assumes the young girl broke and told the truth to her mother.

"She's just a kid!" she yells. Her hands flail, hitting Cate, the older woman's arms try to cover her face hiding behind her limbs.

Andrew trying to grab the woman to pull her off his wife not understanding what is going on.

Barbara on the other hand is just sitting in the kitchen, drinking her tea while watching her friend get hit by another woman, satisfied.

Andrew is able to peel the woman away from Cate, Elizabeth's mother steps back satisfied by the damage she's done. Cate's lip is busted and there are new forming bruises on her cheeks.

"You made my daughter a faggot, like yourself. You are going to burn in hell because of this!" she yells, she pushes Andrew off and storms back out of the house, before going down the stairs she turns and looks at both Cate and Andrew, "You both are going to burn for your sins." She yells then leaves, Cate still on the stairs tears running down her face.

Andrew has a scowl on his face and slams the door before running past Cate up the stairs. Barbara stands up slowly and walks over to Cate. She takes her under her arms and brings her to the kitchen to clean her up.