THREE

"I have five rules memorize them." Bailey says while kinda looking at Izzie with a disgusted look.

"Rule number one don't bother sucking up I already hate you. That's not gonna change." Bailey says while staring at them intensely. "Trauma protocol. Phone list. Pagers. Nurses will page you." We all quickly grabbed out things while trying to catch up with their resident. "You answer every page at a run. A run! That's rule number two. Your first shift starts now and lasts 48 hours." From the bridge we were standing on you could see the main hallway. "Your interns, grunts, nobodies, bottom of the surgical food chain. You run labs, write orders, work every night until you drop and don't complain." She stopped next to the on call rooms and letting us take a look inside.

"On call rooms. Attendings hog them. Sleep when you can, where you can. Which brings me to Rule number 3. If I'm sleeping, don't wake me unless you patient is  actually dying. Rule number 4. The dying patient better not be dead when I get there. Not only will you have killed someone. you would have woken me up for no reason. We clear?"

Everyone nodded while the blonde girl raises her hand. "Yes?"

"You said five rules. That was only....four. 

Before Dr.Bailey could even answer there was a beeping sound.

"Rule number 5, when I move you move." She said while sprinting down the hallway. "Get out of my way!"

                                                                                  ⋆ ✩ ⋆

"Alright, get her on her side." Bailey ordered, after the rushed Katie into a hospital room. Phoebe couldn't believe this was actually happening. Suddenly a tall, black doctor, known as Preston Burke walked into the room. 

She wasn't really paying attention until something caught her ear.

"That mean every test in the book. CT, CBC, CHEM-7, TOX Screen." Bailey says, while handing the girl with black hair Katie's chart, whose name I found out to be was Christina. 

"Christina, you're on labs. George patient work-ups. Meredith and Phoebe, get a CT for Katie. She's your responsibility now."

"Wait, what about me." She the other blonde girl. 

"You? Honey, you get to do rectal exams." Bailey says before leaving the interns alone.

"That's gotta suck." I said out loud

Everyone starts laughing while the blonde girl just stares at me. 

"Well let's go." Says Meredith

Ok! That is the end for this chapter

I am so happy that I finally wrote a new chapter so I hope that you guys like it! 

(P.S Sorry these are so short!)