Best Friends with Zayn Malik

Harry's POV

I woke up at like 7 am, I went in the shower after a good relaxation I changed my clothesfor 20 minutes, I'm not being like Zayn it's just that I'm just so filled with excitement of finally meeting 'THE HOTTEST GIRL YOU'VE EVER SEEN a.k.a. MEMBER OF THE WORLD FAMOUS GIRL BAND, THE FUTURE MRS. LIA F. STYLES! Okay so you may be wondering why I'm thinking like this about her, it's because well, she is my celebrity crush, I may be obsessed wiith her and her band but not obsessed like Niall is with Bea, anyway, before six months Lia will be mine, using my girl magnet powers, and also heard that she's the guy magnet in their band, psh we're so meant to be... Then a loud scream ame from Louis "Guys hurry up! wake up! we have to pick the girls up in the bus at 10 am!" I bolted down stairs seeing all the boys dressed in the kitchen all waiting for me, well except for Niall that he finished his...

So the rest of us ate our breakfast then went in the tour bus since our driver, Simon, Paul and Fifth Snow's manager Rainy, then I notice that Zayn is shaking, even the lads noticed..

"Zayn, buddy you okay" Liam asked worriedly

"Yeah just nervous, I mean I haven't seen Nyaz for 2 years, I'm fine"

Lia's POV

So the girls and I are already waiting for the bus, we were all so excited well except for Nyaz, she just freaked out a bit a while ago, then we hear a bus honk.. Yes finally I can meet Harry

"They're here" Nyaz mumbled

"YES! I can't wait to meet Niall" Bea said 

"And you think I'm not with Louis?" Thea said 

"Okay, come on let's go, so we can meet them." Jhudz said

We all rode the bus, then Simon told us that our rooms has our favorite color painted on it and that the boys are in the living room of the bus. We placed our stuff in our rooms, then went to the living room seeing the boys, except for Nyaz since she went to the bathroom.

"Oh, hey you must be One Direction" I said

"Yeah and you must be my future wife" Harry said as he stood up, went besided me and put his arm around my shoulder

"Oh in your dreams Styles" I said taking his arm of me

"Come on, don't play hard to get you know you want me"

"Sorry, but I like gentlemen not a flirt, a sweet one not a jerk, and  a man not a boy" I said as the girls and I sat at the couch across the boys. And awkward silence then..

"Hey, what did I miss?" we all turned to see Nyaz

"Nothing much, hey" Liam said, she returned a wave smiling, then it fade when she saw Zayn who sat beside Liam and stood up 

"Oh" Nyaz said

"Nyaz, can y--" but Zayn couln't finish his sentence cause Nyaz cut him off

"I'll be in my room" then walked away

"I'm gonna go talk to her" said Zayn as he followed her

-------------------------<3--------------------------------------<3---------------------------------------------<3----------------

Sorry, I know it's short but I promise on Saturday I'll update, I still have to finish my project so my clearance can be signed and graduate on March 25, 2013! yes....

~cazarah_xoxoxoxoxo