chapter 16

Stan's pov

  I went to school the next day, excited to be out with Kyle. With me not really caring about coming out and everyone just knowing that Kyle was gay, we weren't gonna make a big deal out of us being together, just act casual like we've been together.

  I walked in the school, smiling when I saw Kyle at his locker.

  "Hey." I smiled, walking up to him.

  "Hi baby." Kyle smiled, kissing me.

  "So you actually did it." Kenny laughed, walking up to us.

  "Yeah..." Kyle smiled.

  "Finally!" Wendy also walked up to us.

  "What do you mean?" Kyle asked her.

  "You should've seen him staring at you and talking about you everyday," Wendy laughed, "like a little girl with a crush."

  "Really?" Kyle looked over at me, with an amused expression on his face.

  "Well..maybe." I blushed.

  "You're so cute." Kyle laughed.

  "Hey." Bebe came up, kissing Wendy's cheek, "Oh, hey Kyle." She smiled awkwardly.

"Hey.." He also awkwardly smiled.

I mean, this was a pretty awkward situation for four of us.

-

  During lunch, I sat with Kyle, Kenny, and Butters now.

  "So guys, I've been meaning to ask," I began, "where's Cartman?"

  "Jail." Kenny said.

  "Wait, really?" I laughed.

  "Yep!" Butters smiled, "It's been a lot better without him around."

  "What finally did it?" I asked.

  "Hate crime,"  Kyle told me, "I actually saw the arrest happen from across the street."

  "That must've been good." I laughed.

"It was pretty satisfying to see him finally get what was coming to him." Kyle laughed.

  It was nice to hang out with them all at lunch. I missed being friends and hanging out with them.

Kyle's pov

  "So guess I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled at Stan.

  "Yeah, see you tomorrow." Stan repeated, kissing me goodbye before we got in our cars.

  When I picked Ike up, he just gave me a weird look, just like he did on the way to school.

  "Why have you been looking at me like that today?" I asked him.

  "Just wondering when you were gonna me that you were dating Stan." He told me.

  "Thought if it was obvious I didn't really have to say it." I shrugged.

  "That's cool," Ike started, "but can you be quieter next time you're having sex?"

  "IKE!" I shouted, as I felt my face turn bright red, "W-what are you uh...what are you talking about?! We never had sex!"

  "Well just be quiet with whatever you do," Ike rolled his eyes, "don't forget my room is right on the other side of your wall, I had to put my headphones on before I was scarred for life."

I just stayed quiet, too mortified to speak at the moment. I guess Stan and I weren't as quiet as I thought.

-

  The week went by pretty quickly, and people were surprised about my and Stan's relationship, but only because they thought that I hated him. Before we knew it, it was Friday, and Stan I were making out in his car before school started.

  "So Kyle...my mom is out of town for work, and my dad spends his Fridays at the bar, my sister will be with her new boyfriend, so we can have the house to ourselves tonight," Stan smiled, "do you wanna come over?"

  "Yeah," I smiled, "that sounds great."

  The thought made me nervous. Just me and Stan alone.