𝟮

"Now

"Now.. Who should i punish first? Huh?! "

  "Mr. Han! wait!"

  Aera suddenly showed up infront of Mr. Han making him look confused. She pointed at the two trouble makers while looking down at Mr. Han. Ji-ho pretend that he didnt hear or see Aera. She smiled at Mr. Han and bowed to him.

  "I-im really sorry about what happened Mr. Han.. "

  "It's not their fault that they started the fight, but actually I was the one who started it, again.. I-im sorry.. "

  She lied making Ji-ho and Ha-joon confused at her. She then put her knees on the floor making Mr. Han feel guilty about what he said. He looked at the two and let them out of his office. Aera stood up and grabbed Ji-ho's left hand making him feel alot of butterflies in his stomach. They left Ha-joon in Mr. Han's office without any help from Aera. He felt guilty.

  "Wait, Aera. "

  When Aera heard her name. She quickly looked at Mr. Han thinking he would punish her.

  "Tell me Aera, why did you think you started the fight? "

  "And whats wrong? You left your boyfriend here by himself without your help? You always help and save him from troubles, what happened? "

  𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴...

  "Oh! Umm uh, can we maybe talk about this tomorrow, Mr. Han? I still have a contest to go.. "

  Mr. Han nodded and pointed at the door. Aera and Ha-joon bowed and left his office. Ha-joon tried to touch her hands but Aera back off. She suddenly grabbed Ji-ho's hands making Ha-joon jealous at them with that position.

  She also thought that why would Mr. Han ask something like that?

  𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘴? 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘏𝘢-𝘫𝘰𝘰𝘯?! 𝘛𝘴𝘬.

  𝐉𝐢-𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :

I could feel her anger inside of her.. I coudnt do anything but come with her, I don't even know what to say to her.. Since.. Since i have been bad to her..

  "I know your thinking what to say to me."

  "You dont have to say or do anything, just come with me. "

  "And im sorry for what i have done, the school probably thinking that we are dating and im cheating on Ha-joon.. "

But still.. I wanna know what they recently got angry at each other..

  "So, what did you-"

  "Um Ji-ho? Can we talk about this later? I have many problems right now, okay? "

I suddenly shut my mouth while looking at her then smiled. She then let go of my hands while searching for Ha-joon. Aera then took a glance at me.

  "You wanna know why im like this? Huh?! "

  "I- uh yes? "

She took a closer look at my face and smiled. She took a step back while still looking at my face making me feeling this butterflies on my stomach. I don't even know why im feeling this..

  "Okay, I think this is a better place to talk about it."

      𝖸'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗂𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗎𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁

    𝖸'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗂𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗎𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁... 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝖿 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾...
                            ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)

                                                ~ 𝗔𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲