𝟰

" W-what did y-you just said? "

  "What-ever, Ae-ra. I-am goi-ng n-ow"

                  ... 𝑊-𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡-𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠--...

Ji-ho turned away and started walking again, he did not mind Aera crying from his behind even though she give him butterflies everytime they meet. Aera swiped her tears with her serious mad face and quickly followed Ji-ho. Luckily, she caught him and grabbed his left shoulder and turned him against her.

  "H-hey! Haven't I told you about the REALITY? so please let go of my shoulder! "

  "For how long have you seeing them like that?! "

              ... 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒...

  "W-wha-"

  "Answer my question!! "

Aera shouted, Ji-ho felt jealousness and madness on Aera. Ji-ho then grabbed both Aera's shoulders and took a close glance at her making both of them felt some butterflies on their stomach.

  "For months now, so will you please stop following me? Some second grades might see us here... "

Ji-ho then let go of her shoulders same as Aera. He then rolled his eyes and left, leaving Aera on the second graders hallway. She wanted to control her tears but they burst out of her eyes.

.𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡?

Luckily, Aera's friends found her and helped her. They grabbed her and brought her to the art contest where she was in an hour ago.

~~

𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :

  Hayst! Why did she even have to drop in?! She always ruin everything!!

I said to myself, she always ruins every perfect scenes in my life! Ugh! I was about to make him mine!!

  Since we were just kids, she's always been the clumsy and ugly step-sister who just wants everything!!! Ugh! If she wasnt born then maybe my life would be better!

              Where is she anyway?