"Slime"Part 1

Overview -Quackity often leaves las Nevadas to go buy beer and comes back and gets drunk but something is.... off.

Slime pov. 

I finished my tasks for the day which mostly consisted of sweeping and mopping so I went to Quackity from las Nevadas office to tell him I had finished. However, from a storage room, I heard him talking to someone and he seemed mad but after a few minutes the noise stopped but I smelled something sharp that hurt my nose! So I knock on the door(about 30 minutes later). "Quackity from las Nevadas?" I say cautiously walking into the room. The room is really dark but with my increased hearing and night vision I can see him sleeping at a desk with a bottle in his hand. I figured he would hurt his neck if he slept there so I went over to him to pick him up to take him to his room.  As I wrapped my long slimy arms around him to pick him up he suddenly awoke looking dazed. I was spooked and then felt bad "sorry Quackity of las Nevadas I didn't mean to wake you. I was taking you to your room so you can sleep better!" I said. 

Quackity pov. 

I fell into a light drunken sleep(he drank bc of stress from the call)after my call with #$&%&# and suddenly felt something slimy behind my knees and back. I opened my eyes and saw slime he said something but all I could think was ¡Este hi Jo de puta me despertó!(in English, it's "This motherfucker woke me up!) I was so mad that I began yelling "why the fuck would you wake me up!? I was sleeping! Are you fucking blind?!"

To Be Continued...