"Slime?" Part 2

If the speech is like this it's thoughts 

Overview-continuation of the prologue 

Slime pov. 

"I was taking you to your room so you don't hurt your neck!" I say feeling hurt from what he said. "Are you calling me weak you asshole?!" He slurred back stumbling up. I look at him not realizing what is happening " so your neck doesn't hurt? That's good!" I say loudly and cheerily.  "You're to damn happy! Just shut the fuck up and leave!" he yells before getting really close and hitting my head with the empty bottle making me fall. 

3rd person pov. 

After Quackity hit slime with the bottle he starts kicking slime as hard as he can in the sides. "OWW OWW PLEASE STOP QUACKITY!" SLIME SCREAMED. " YoU could've lEft" He said, panting from the effort. Then he dropped his knee on slimes stomach making slime whimper. Before punching him in the arms, torso and chin. Then after about 10 minutes of this he got up and began stomping on slimes legs with his large, spiked boots.

Slimes pov. 

He grabbed me by my collar and pulled me into a crouch. "If ANYONE asks, some random masked man hurt you." I nod, not wanting to be hurt more. Then he leaves and I want to go to bed. So despite the increasing pain I try to get up but immediately fall back down due to the pain in my legs and the dizziness. I try again slowly and manage to get to the wall I slowly walk to the bathroom to patch up my injuries. Luckily I can hide most of it under my clothes with my long pants and sleeves but the bruises on my chin? I'll say I fell... yea...

(AN. forgot to mention Sam is on the second story and slime and quacks are on the third and also that slime knows how to patch injuries and how to lie but doesn't remember who taught him"

Sams pov. I was in my room cleaning when I heard yelling and something hitting the ceiling repeatedly I thought it was some people who stayed after we were closed to do... things. So I continued listening and it stopped after about 10 minutes. I continued cleaning till I finished. I put away and organized the cleaning stuff and then needed to clean my hands so I headed to the bathroom above me.