Wednesday

Jungkook rarely set an alarm clock to wake up from sleep ever since Chaeyoung moved in to live together with him a year ago. He only set it up when she was away for outstation or when he needed to wake up at odd hours which barely happened or...when they were in bad terms like for the past few days. Since Chaeyoung lived and shared the bed with him every night, he was used to her being his natural alarm clock. Until yesterday, it had been two weeks since she woke him up in the morning as she had gone for outstation and then, they had the misunderstanding when she came back.

Today would be the start of it again, she smiled as she looked at her boyfriend's sleeping face. He looked so calm, she almost did not want to wake him up from his sleep if not because she had a plan and needed him to leave her alone at home. As she was studying his face, she drew a heart shape on his cheeks. She giggled to see him shaking his head while his eyes stayed closed. After that, she went on to kiss his cheeks and chin as she usually would do to wake him up.

She smiled when she saw his eyes slowly opening.

"Good morning, honey.", she said before cupping his cheeks and kissed his lips.

Jungkook smiled after the kiss.

"Good morning, baby.", he replied, his deep voice carrying through the air somehow made Chaeyoung's heart skipped a beat like the first time she heard it.

Her smile stayed on her face as she watched Jungkook stretching his arms with his voice groaning softly beside her. When she chuckled at his actions, he blinked in confusion as she smiled again.

"Baby, what is that smile for?", he asked.

Chaeyoung shook her head, "Nothing, I just wanted to smile."

"Just wanted to smile?", he replied, smirking at her mischievously. "I don't trust you.", he added while flexing his biceps out of nowhere.

"Hm..what are you doing?", she asked with a smile before taking her pillow and throwing it at him.

He laughed, "Making you smile more."

"Yeah, right. You better get up now and take a shower.", she replied as she left the bed and took his towel before throwing it at him.

"Nah, I don't want to..", he responded as he pulled the covers up.

Chaeyoung saw it and she quickly pulled the covers away from his hold, "Jungkook, get up. You should go to the bathroom and shower."

She turned around and began undressing before taking her towel to wrap herself under it, "I won't wake you up again."

Jungkook looked at her as she seemed to be getting ready to go somewhere that morning.

"Are you going somewhere, baby?", he asked, frowning at her.

She turned to look at him and sighed, "Yes, I'm going to work and you are going to work too. Now, get up."

He hung his towel on his neck as he got up, "Aren't you still on your period, baby?"

Chaeyoung nodded, "It's already my fifth day. I'm good to go to work again."

"Oh."

"What?"

Jungkook took off his boxer and pulled her into his arms.

"Jungkook!", his action really surprised her at that time.

"I told your brother I will be taking leave until your period ends.", he said before he stepped back to look at her face. "To take care of you.", he added with a knowing smile.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, "Uh-huh, but no, thank you. I'm good-"

Jungkook pulled her back into him, "You good means-"