Chapter 14: Pull through please!

*5 days later*
Desiree's POV
Keira had been in a trauma induced coma for 5 days. The doctors wanted us to pull the plug but Jc would not have it. He yelled at that doctor for 15 maybe 20 minutes straight. He had stayed there all five days only eating one granola bar. "Jc you have to leave for at least for 5 minutes!" I yelled at him. "No I'm not leaving her side." He whisper yelled not being able to yell due to crying almost all day everyday. "Then at least eat Keira would want you to." He scoffed "fine." I handed him a sandwich and a Starbucks white hot chocolate. Just to soothe his throat. He took a bite out if his sandwich and a sip of the hot chocolate. "I'm done ok I'm done." He said as he handed me the trash. "Ok you ate I'm ok now." I said walking out to see everyone, but Keira's parents still weren't there. That broke my heart, when she really needed them they weren't there. "Hey she's going to be ok Desiree." The one and only Harley said soothingly to me. "Harley at this point I'm just worried about Jc not eating or showering he stinks." I stated truthfully. He nodded and walked back to his chair.
Jc's POV
"Baby come on pull through. I haven't left your side for five days. I miss you I can't kiss you or cuddle with you. It's killing me. I know I screwed up by rushing you but please pull through. You have friends here praying for you. Pull through please!" I said to her. Her heartbeat sped up a bit and then I heard a...

Mwahahaha cliffhanger! The chapter was longer but it deleted so I cut some stuff and made it shorter.