Chapter 10: A PARTAY?

(Desiree's POV)
Ryan was being a douche to me so I ran out and went to Harley's to pick him up so we could head to Keira's"Hey Harley get in we're going to Keira's." He nodded and got in. The rest of the car ride was silent. It was 15 minutes of pure deafening silence. "So......... Harley what's up with life?" I awkwardly asked. "Uhhh it's been ehhh, my life in a camper is well life in a camper." Ok then well this is going to be a long ride. After about an hour of dead silence we arrived at Keira's Ruby's car was there so it was all of the friends here. Harley and I walked in and I screamed "BOOOOBS!" Harley laughed and Ruby face palmed. Keira came down the stairs with a guy following her (BTW JC IS HERE) I looked at her like what the hell.
(Keira's POV)
"Guys this is Jc, Jc this is Desiree and Harley." He shook Harley's hand but Desiree literally refused. "Jc do you realize if you hurt Keira, Ruby and I will kill you?" He quickly nodded. "Good now where are the little ones?" I grabbed her hand and took her to where the twins sat playing. "AUNT DESIREE!" Alana yelled. "Baby girl."
PARTY ENDED!

Ok guys I no longer have a kik. But that's the end for this chapter vote comment do the usual things on a book.