VII

The next morning, Lydia stopped by the Pokémon Mart to get some supplies for her journey though Mt. Moon. Afterward, she went to Route 3 and battled all the trainers there. Lydia then stopped by the Pokémon Center before walking into Mt. Moon.

Lydia exclaimed, "Wow! This place is huge!"

Lydia made her way to the second floor and noticed men in strange black clothes with the letter 'R' on the front in a large red font. Lydia quickly hid behind a rock so as not to get noticed.

"Team Rocket?" she whispered in shock. "I thought they were disbanded a long time ago."

Lydia wondered how she was going to get past them all. Before she could think any further, she quietly ran past all the Team Rocket grunts. Eventually, she reached the end and had to face a Super Nerd, which she defeated. As a reward, she received a Dome Fossil. Lydia then continued on to Cerulean City in search for her next Gym Badge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Vulpix

Nickname: Ember

Level: 19

Type: Fire

Moves: Ember, Tail Whip, Quick Attack
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Pidgey

Nickname: Flappy

Level: 16

Type: Normal/Flying

Moves: Gust, Sand-Attack, Quick Attack
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Sandshrew

Nickname: Spike

Level: 10

Type: Ground

Moves: Scratch, Sand-Attack