1

I'm standing here with a gun in my hand and I don't know how the hell I got here, but here we are.

"You killed him, you ... You took him away from me" I said my voice breaking.

"You know I didn't do it. I'm a part of his family"  she said trying to stop me from shooting

" You know who I'm talking about" I pointed the gun towards her

" You bitch.  You heartless bitch" she said with tears coming down her eyes "You'll pay for this... You'll rot in hell, fvck y-"

I didn't let her finish before shooting her.  Headshot.

I cleaned my tears and looked at the corpse in front of me.

" Clean this up "I said leaving the place.  My heart beating rapidly.  I miss him so much.

How this all started is not a mystery to me though.

********

Five years ago

"Byeeeee, love you" I said as I waved at him.  "I'll miss you"

He hesitated before saying it back to me"Love you too" I couldn't help but frown a little before returning a fake smile

I can't tell him not now not ever.  He acts like he doesn't love me anymore.  I'll just never tell him.

I watched as his car drove away and my heart broke into a million pieces.  Tears were about to fall from my eyes but I held them back.  I'll be strong, for my baby.

Hey guys, this is going to be a short story.
I hope you really enjoy it.  It's my first time writing something like this though.

Check out my other book, The charming prince. It's not complete yet, but I will once I'm done with an exam I'm having.

I'm going to post on Saturdays and Sundays

Thanks for reading ❤️❤️

Love, skai_os