Part 2

Zenitsu povs

Okay, it's time for me to leave....“thank you for letting me stay here at night auntie and uncleI said before start walked away from his auntie's house....

Once I got to my house and what I witness is gonna change our life forever..... I was arrived at my own house at night..... My house was conquered by some of my dad rivals....they killed my young and oldest siblings......the only person who I have to take care of is Lyrinxsa.... She is the last hope in my life..... I'm running into the snowing.....that was a upper moon one and a demon King..... They saw us and offered us to become a demon.... I am not having any regrets and I accepted the offer...... They turned us into a demon....demon king I meant muzan-sama mentioned it that he needs my sister as his helper in his office.... I nodded as always and everything went well.......until one night.....I'm decided to leave my sister behind on the hands of demon king....I'm approached muzan and ask him  to make me like human which means I am decided to let my youngest sister under his care.....“master I am sorry but thank you for your help that day. but can i ask one favors ” muzan just nodded...“can you erased her memories of me for her.....make Hantengu clones as her siblings...please this is for her good and I don't want to be a burden to her.” muzan was shocked and just nodded as I'm was back as human... And I was sent back to where I was.....

Hantengu clones was shocked to hear that from muzan but instead of yelling at him. They just nodded....

Sekido :I can't believe it! He decided to abandoned his youngest sister!?.

Karaku : right this is not accepted!

Aizetsu : it's make me so sad.....-tears come out as it dripping to the ground -

Urogi : we are going to be a great brothers for her and do what his quest!who agreed with my words!.

Zohakuten : I did as always. - Aizetsu & Karaku nodded -